New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,374 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Cognitive Dissident on Dec 02, 2022, 12:10:00 AMHi everyone, one longtime lurker - first-time caller, I'm excited about the new alien series and movie.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all our new members! :)

Pandorag70

I watched Alien when I was 9. It's been in my life for so long, I can't remember anything else.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the boards!

steveo3po

Howzzzit, steveo3po, new to forums, but not new to the xenoverse. I've woken up angry every morning since avp:requiem came out and avpgalaxy keeps my hopes high for the franchise! 

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: steveo3po on Feb 17, 2023, 02:22:07 AMHowzzzit, steveo3po, new to forums, but not new to the xenoverse. I've woken up angry every morning since avp:requiem came out and avpgalaxy keeps my hopes high for the franchise! 

Welcome aboard!
I think majority of us can relate on the Requiem front lol

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: steveo3po on Feb 17, 2023, 02:22:07 AMHowzzzit, steveo3po, new to forums, but not new to the xenoverse. I've woken up angry every morning since avp:requiem came out and avpgalaxy keeps my hopes high for the franchise! 

Welcome to the boards! I trust you are going to enjoy your stay

Zrice08

Zrice08

Hello everyone! Long time listener/reader first time caller! I love everything alien and predator! I really love all of the content (podcasts, let's plays, etc). Thanks for having me! - Zach

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Please check out the Forum Rules / Help FAQ.

Corporal Hicks

A little delayed, but welcome aboard to all our new members! Always a pleasure to see new names and avatars show up!  ;D

Stitch

Stitch

Howdy, new people

RIP77

RIP77

Hello.

I am new.

My English is shit, sorry. I speak like a boy of  six years old but love universe Alien/Predator.

FAN of Prometheus ( 3ยช in personal  ranking after Alien/Aliens).

Kradan

Kradan

Let me introduce you to @Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Another one lost to the brimstone. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed