Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 33,660 times)

Ingwar

Ingwar

You'll need a lot of them. Disney apparently greenlit TV series.

https://collider.com/indiana-jones-tv-series-in-development-disney-plus/

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 10, 2022, 11:22:33 PMRumour

Quote'Indiana Jones 5' Test-Screenings Have Been Disastrous

Rumors are swirling about Disney's recent test-screenings of James Mangold's "Indiana Jones 5." Supposedly, a handful of different endings have been tested and audiences haven't liked any of them. Furthermore, the rumors indicate that Disney is in a panic over the screenings and that they're worried the movie will bomb.

More here: https://www.worldofreel.com/blog/2022/11/cuupgex28vpeti3yptdwx7yq4ybrku

So, @Local Trouble , how does it feel having to buy ice cream over your own movie ?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'll trust Mangold over rumors. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Think it's a safe bet it's going to be terrible, whether the test screening rumours are true or not.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

James Mangold director of Logan, The Wolverine and Le Mans '66, why are you so sure it will be terrible?

nanison

nanison

They can do whatever they want with the franchise. This 5th installment will be the last one I see, no Harrison Ford no Indiana Jones. It is very simple for me.

Thus movie will not bomb, it can be bad but people will still see it. Follow ups though, they will most likely bomb.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 11, 2022, 11:20:09 AMJames Mangold director of Logan, The Wolverine and Le Mans '66, why are you so sure it will be terrible?

I'm more worried about Disney's meddling tbh.

Watch them Kevin Spacey grandpa out and greenscreen Alden Ehrenreich in.  :-\

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 10, 2022, 11:40:55 PMEl helado is ready!

Ice Cream brand?

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 11, 2022, 11:20:09 AMJames Mangold director of Logan, The Wolverine and Le Mans '66, why are you so sure it will be terrible?
Add Copland and Walk The Line to that list. The guy is underated!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Wweyland

Wweyland

Maybe this movie will make a Fate Of Atlantis remaster possible.

Nightmare Asylum

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'll give it a chance.

T Dog

T Dog

I'm not looking for plot or story spoilers but has there been any word on the McGuffin or possible movie titles?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed