What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 599,699 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Just paid for student accommodation today, let the madness begin!  ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 06, 2022, 10:43:26 AMCongrats!

I pieced my set together over time but was never able to get the last issue.

Seems they really reduced the print run on the later ones.

At least now Hicks can stop bugging me for photos every time he wants to read one of the articles ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha. You loved it really. Gave you another excuse to re-read the articles I was asking for! :P

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

True enough :)

Just realised I've still not done the latest request for you. Sorry, Jenny's birthday Monday so it's been a bit of a mad rush. I'll get to it when I can but I guess you should hopefully have them yourself before long!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No need bud. My copies have arrived! Thanks though. :)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mmmmmmm, turkey dinner.

And turkey/dressing sandwiches for work tomorrow.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Got a nice gift from one of my brothers this morning.  The Eaglemoss Parker & Brett figures  :)

The top lid of the box on the Brett figure has the name 'Lambert' on it but a picture of Brett on the front.

PredBabe

PredBabe

Purchased presale tickets for Blink 182's upcoming tour!  ;D

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: PredBabe on Oct 12, 2022, 04:11:09 PMPurchased presale tickets for Blink 182's upcoming tour!  ;D

What's your age again?  ;)

PredBabe

PredBabe

Quote from: kwisatz on Oct 12, 2022, 11:04:42 PM
Quote from: PredBabe on Oct 12, 2022, 04:11:09 PMPurchased presale tickets for Blink 182's upcoming tour!  ;D

What's your age again?  ;)

Well I'm definitely not 23 anymore.  :P  Actually, just flip those numbers around!  :laugh:

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha I'm over here in Cali trying to figure out which city I want to go see them perform.

Prez

Prez

The rather sweet and earnest words my old man said to myself and our entire family today on his 83rd birthday (yes he'd had a few scotches and wines too but he meant it all).

He's still sharp, quick minded and able for his age.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Got my taste back! And am now testing negative.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Pretty happy with the result of my contest photo after watching a couple videos for post editing. Just gotta get an Instagram account and as soon as the contest is over I'll gladly share.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Across the board everyone in Ontario got .50 cent raise due to the province wage increase but I myself actually got .88 cent raise.

Great success!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed