Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,407 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Breaking Bad, still a superb story, and even better with the context of Better Call Saul.

Unpopular opinion time though
Spoiler
Ozymandias' directing's not a cut above the rest of the series in my eyes.
[close]

Looking forward to revisiting El Camino.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S5 E11-14

Insane amount of shit going down. Not entirely sure I buy into the popular narrative that Ozymandias is the greatest hour of television ever made ever, but it's very good.

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 11, 2022, 11:00:31 PMBreaking Bad, still a superb story, and even better with the context of Better Call Saul.

Unpopular opinion time though
Spoiler
Ozymandias' directing's not a cut above the rest of the series in my eyes.
[close]

Looking forward to revisiting El Camino.

Yeah just rewatched that one tonight, the direction isn't terribly different from the rest of the show. Johnson did more impressive work with Fly, really working the camera to make the most of the confined setting.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Loki

Easily the best of these Disney+ series so far. Along with RDJ, Hiddleston has been one of the stand-out stars of this franchise so I had high hopes for a series focused on him, and it didn't disappoint. A bit like Ragnarok, this was completely left-field and all the better for it. The episode set on Lamentis was just incredible; in fact my only real complaint is that that episode was so good it never quite matched it afterwards.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S5 E15-16

Now that is how you end a series.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Red Dwarf Series 1

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 12, 2022, 05:01:33 AMBreaking Bad S5 E11-14
Insane amount of shit going down. Not entirely sure I buy into the popular narrative that Ozymandias is the greatest hour of television ever made ever, but it's very good.

That episode. I honestly had to leave the room in those first 5-10 mins as my anxiety was through the roof. I literally felt ill.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Sep 14, 2022, 02:19:10 PMRed Dwarf Series 2&3

"Swivel on it, punk!"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Better Call Saul S1 E1-3

Lesson learned: do not call abuelita a biznatch.  :laugh:

It's got a totally different vibe from BB but still really good.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Fargo Season 3 by Noah Hawley

I am no longer worried about the Alien Series strong parallels to fairytales.

Varga I find both enthralling and deeply repulsive, I am really rooting for the three girls, but sadly I think Emmett's just made his bed now.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 15, 2022, 01:08:05 PMI am no longer worried about the Alien Series strong parallels to fairytales.

Honestly, were you ever ?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

House of Dragons - Ep 4 ~ King of the Narrow Sea

As someone who hasn't read the books but has seen Game of Thrones I will just say that you should expect the usual political intrigue, lewdness and taboo that are soooo characteristic of King's Landing. 🙈

Stitch

Stitch

AHS '84 episode 5

Pretty interesting. Halfway through the season and so far it's pretty standard slasher, with fewer of the twists and turns that you'd expect from AHS. Pretty cool.

Also finished all of Station Eleven.

It's excellent. Slow start, but just great writing. The end makes you sad, happy, and just glad to be alive, I guess.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Stitch on Sep 17, 2022, 12:34:34 AMAHS '84 episode 5

Pretty interesting. Halfway through the season and so far it's pretty standard slasher, with fewer of the twists and turns that you'd expect from AHS. Pretty cool.

Just wait till you get to episode 9 😂

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed