All Star Trek (Read 348,364 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sadness. I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I loled. Because the episode that's from is brilliant self-aware mockery, and because of how much I dislike Picard.

Glad to see Lower Decks back though! Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 3.

Also, I'm going to see Wrath of Khan in the cinema this weekend! Had to cancel a booking to see TMP, but I couldn't miss Khan on the big screen! Don't think I've seen any of the TOS-era movies on the big screen, so I'm really excited.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 30, 2022, 07:34:52 AMI loled. Because the episode that's from is brilliant self-aware mockery, and because of how much I dislike Picard.

Glad to see Lower Decks back though! Really enjoyed the first episode of Season 3.

Also, I'm going to see Wrath of Khan in the cinema this weekend! Had to cancel a booking to see TMP, but I couldn't miss Khan on the big screen! Don't think I've seen any of the TOS-era movies on the big screen, so I'm really excited.
I am jealous. Be sure to (re)watch Space Speed before this.

Immortan Jonesy

Stitch

Stitch

Just started watching Lower Decks season 3. Me likey.

ace3g

ace3g

Kradan

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not keen on the Titan-A's design. I'm sure it'll be poo like Season 1 and 2, but I'ma give it a go. Hopefully it'll surprise me.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2022, 08:12:25 AMI'm sure it'll be poo like Season 1 and 2, but I'ma give it a go.

I don't  get  it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

In case it's not.

Kradan

Kradan

But Alex Kurtzman ...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I love Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds so some modern Trek is resonating with me.

Kradan

Kradan

And that means Picard Season 3 will be good ?

SiL

SiL

He didn't say it will be good, he said it might be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed