[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (19.9%)
I do not like the new face design
74 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 150,087 times)

ace3g

Master

Yeah. It looks much better without enhancement.

brokentusk420

No it doesn't it looks like absolute garbage just like I said it would before we saw all these well lit photos of it. It's is f**king hilariously bad and the "iTs a dIFferNT sPEciEs" nonsense is not even a surprise. People will mindlessly consume anything at this point from this franchise so long as its given any dumb reason to justify its existence. The mo is itself was mid as hell and Critical Drinker did a flawless job of ripping this thing apart for the haphazardly written, contrived nonsense it is. Good for one watch, never to be remembered or held in any regard near the first two movies. Just another stain on the franchise.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Aug 24, 2022, 02:53:35 PMPeople will mindlessly consume anything at this point from this franchise

Let's watch the attitude please. No need to start disrespecting folk. Remember we're all fans here, we're all adults.   

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Aug 24, 2022, 02:53:35 PMJust another stain on the franchise.

Critical Drinker's the pinnacle of morons who know nothing about filmmaking just mouthing off. He's a stain on film criticism. And Prey's reception speaks for itself.

Master

Rotten Tomatoes is not good example of reliable site either.

BlueMarsalis79

I could have screengrabbed from anywhere, how the majority of people feel about it is pretty unanimous and unambiguous.

426Buddy

Yeah not much of a argument there. The reception has been positive in every regard. Polls, critic reviews, audience scores, word of mouth, and social media have all been very positive.

Hard yo stain a franchise when you're consistently being rated so highly.

BlueMarsalis79

Spot on.

Master

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 24, 2022, 05:36:52 PMI could have screengrabbed from anywhere, how the majority of people feel about it is pretty unanimous and unambiguous.

I wasn't reffing to Prey just to Rotten Tomatoes only.

SiL

SiL

Rotten Tomatoes is just an aggregator, what's wrong with using it?

ace3g

happypred

I liked the film but didn't love it. It's quite good but still way below the original film.

Really don't like how much Feral's face diverges from prior faces. Still, the practical is more palatable. I'd rate his CGI face at 0/10 and practical at 3/10

I also disliked Berserker's face and never came around to it.

brokentusk420

The ratings mean absolutely nothing. Audiences have proven time and time again they will rate a terrible film high even though it's nothing of the sort. The movie is mid at best but the face design of the creature is pure trash. It's funny cause I bet all of you bashing Critcal Drinker haven't even watched the Prey review. He has as nny positive things to say as well as being brutally honest about the movies many short comings. You people just can't take the criticism or are incapable of understanding what he's talking about.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed