[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (19.9%)
I do not like the new face design
74 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 156,692 times)

Wysps

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Aug 11, 2022, 04:24:33 PMHe's a Skinwalker. Brutal and thicc. Thicc boi. 😅😍 Why rehash the same design over and over lol The French and the First Nations don't look the same either. 💁�♂️

Perfection from the neck down 👌😂

SiL

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:24:28 PMReading comprehension, my guy, who said MORE identifiable?

I said Feral's look and execution was more unique and creative than ...
No need to be a tool about it. Nobody was attacking you.

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: SiL on Aug 12, 2022, 07:05:04 PM
Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 12:24:28 PMReading comprehension, my guy, who said MORE identifiable?

I said Feral's look and execution was more unique and creative than ...
No need to be a tool about it. Nobody was attacking you.
Listen kid, your post was indirectly obviously addressed at mine.  Same specific verbiage and all.  And I merely questioned your comprehension because that was never said.  By myself or anyone.

Local Trouble

"Kid" :laugh:

SiL

Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 07:08:26 PMListen kid, your post was indirectly obviously addressed at mine.  Same specific verbiage and all.  And I merely questioned your comprehension because that was never said.  By myself or anyone.
And you continue to act like a tool about it.

The Shuriken

Quote from: ace3g on Aug 12, 2022, 09:28:38 PMhttps://twitter.com/Variety/status/1558150076027002881

In my experience with many movies, often there is a few concept art pieces that look so much better than the final product.

I really want to see those concepts.

Pu$$yFace

Quote from: SiL on Aug 12, 2022, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Pu$$yFace on Aug 12, 2022, 07:08:26 PMListen kid, your post was indirectly obviously addressed at mine.  Same specific verbiage and all.  And I merely questioned your comprehension because that was never said.  By myself or anyone.
And you continue to act like a tool about it.
You're the one slinging personal insults after cowardly and vaguely indirectly addressing my post just a couple ones above yours, where I merely said, you need to work on your reading comprehension, because what you said was never once conveyed or iterated. 

SiL

You leaped straight to condescension after someone misread a post. What a crime it was against you.

Please grow up.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 12, 2022, 09:18:27 PM"Kid" :laugh:

Made me think of this.  :laugh:

QuoteWhat the f**k did you just f**king say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the f**k out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my f**king words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, f**ker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're f**king dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your f**king tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're f**king dead, kiddo.

Corporal Hicks

You need to take a step back right now, Pu$$yFace. No need to leap to behaving like that. We're all fans and adults here, and I expect people to behave like they are. No more of the attitude please.

(Bad Blood)

I'm not sure if anyone has seen this yet but Dan DiLiegro posted what the mask looks like on the underside the other day on his Instagram page.

Corporal Hicks

Well, that is literally a skull with some technology in it. I really expected it to be a bone shaped over an actual mask.

SiL

I like it.

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 13, 2022, 08:00:28 AMWell, that is literally a skull with some technology in it. I really expected it to be a bone shaped over an actual mask.
Yeah that's exactly what I thought it would be as well, this was actually a little unexpected.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed