10 (5.1%)
Hated it! (0/5)
7 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 196

Author
Prey Fan Reviews (Read 162,654 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

A few years back I had a buddy of mine tell me he liked Alien 3 the most after Alien. Just a regular viewer too, not a super fan like us. General audiences definitely view the franchise in a much different lens than some of us in the fandom.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: SiL on Aug 08, 2022, 07:59:08 PMI've never met anyone who liked it.

As far as Australians go Clara has though.

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 08, 2022, 08:12:22 PMA few years back I had a buddy of mine tell me he liked Alien 3 the most after Alien. Just a regular viewer too, not a super fan like us. General audiences definitely view the franchise in a much different lens than some of us in the fandom.

I got this reaction just recently.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

At least Prey wasn't boring.  I'll give it that much.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 08, 2022, 08:14:59 PM
Quote from: SiL on Aug 08, 2022, 07:59:08 PMI've never met anyone who liked it.
As far as Australians go Clara has though.

Not quite up myself enough to try to say that me not meeting another person who liked it meant there was no one else in the country who did  :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I rely on you to speak for all Australians.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2022, 08:19:44 PMI rely on you to speak for all Australians.
Those shoes are too big, you need SM.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Did SM dig this movie?

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2022, 08:19:44 PMI rely on you to speak for all Australians.

If we go by that logic, Ukraine enjoyed Prey quite a bit. And loves Alien 3

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2022, 08:21:02 PMDid SM dig this movie?
Yeah he seemed to dig it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I gave it a 3/5 in this poll.  It was literally mid, as the TikTok kids would say.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 08, 2022, 08:14:59 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 08, 2022, 08:12:22 PMA few years back I had a buddy of mine tell me he liked Alien 3 the most after Alien. Just a regular viewer too, not a super fan like us. General audiences definitely view the franchise in a much different lens than some of us in the fandom.

I got this reaction just recently.

He even hinted that he wasn't the biggest fan of Aliens. Thought the depressing tone of 3 was more in line with what he liked in Alien, which I thought was a very interesting take. He's a very talented artist friend of mine who I respect a lot, so I was curious to hear why. He just liked how mean and dark it was, and thought the franchise lost some of that in Aliens. Interesting take for sure.

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

@oduodu

For me Prey adds to the property.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So just finished it. It was pretty good. Loved Feral, the gore, the shots were impressive as well, really good locations they picked to film. Definitely very cool to see Feral interact with the animals before meeting up with humans. I wouldn't say I was totally invested in Naru's journey. That's not to say it was bad. Just...not as good as Dutch's. In the end a decent movie with some great creature effects. Though Feral's defeat was a bit...cheap.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 08, 2022, 08:31:55 PMI gave it a 3/5 in this poll.  It was literally mid, as the TikTok kids would say.
That's what I gave it. Lots to love, lots to be underwhelmed by.

Jason Todd Voorhees

Jason Todd Voorhees

I will give Prey a solid 8.9/10 its truly better than some of the older!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed