[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (19.9%)
I do not like the new face design
74 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 156,828 times)

Sabres21768

Here's my take on it. If you look at the different facial structures of all the different races of humans, you can see how evolution in their particular parts of our world has affected them.
So then, who's to say that Predators, with their world being more hostile, wouldn't have an even greater degree of difference in their facial structures?

Wweyland

I am interested what the metallic mask under the bone looked like

BigDaddyJohn

I'm not really sure it was bone after all.

judge death

To me all of them look like modern humans but then again im from sweden where claiming there are differences or races of humans is tabo and illegal and you are a nazi if you claim that so no that dont explain anything to me. a person from africa and mongolia dont differ anything from us in europe.

Lionhart

Quote from: Billiken on Aug 07, 2022, 08:20:51 AMThe only Predators I love are city hunter and jungle hunter. The rest are hit and miss. I only collect from first 2 movies.

Same here, those are the real Predators, I would also throw in Wolf in that category 💪🏽. The rest are garbage. Superpred, Feralpred, Duckpred, chickenpred, turkeypred, sharkpred, oh my.

Sabres21768

Did you really just call me a nazi?

judge death

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 07, 2022, 02:54:29 PMDid you really just call me a nazi?

No not calling you it and Im apologize if that is how you preceived it but anyone in general here in sweden: that if anyone here in sweden would show that picture or claim there in public there is differences in humans one would get arrested and media would say that and racism etc.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

To be fair unmasked Wolf doesn't look really good. The general darkness of AVPR prevents you to really see it, but the behind the scenes stuff makes it obvious.

Sabres21768

Quote from: judge death on Aug 07, 2022, 03:02:21 PM
Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 07, 2022, 02:54:29 PMDid you really just call me a nazi?

No not calling you it and Im apologize if that is how you preceived it but anyone in general here in sweden: that if anyone here in sweden would show that picture or claim there in public there is differences in humans one would get arrested and media would say that and racism etc.
And you guys hand out the Nobel prize for science?

skull-splitter

Quote from: judge death on Aug 07, 2022, 02:39:30 PMTo me all of them look like modern humans but then again im from sweden where claiming there are differences or races of humans is tabo and illegal and you are a nazi if you claim that so no that dont explain anything to me. a person from africa and mongolia dont differ anything from us in europe.
If you can't tell there are noticable differences to their appearance despite all being human beings you must be batshit blind.
Even in Sweden. Nowhere we claimed that they all should be different categories.

skull-splitter

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 07, 2022, 03:11:09 PMTo be fair unmasked Wolf doesn't look really good. The general darkness of AVPR prevents you to really see it, but the behind the scenes stuuf makes it obvious.
The idea behind wolf made him have some incredibly wonky proportions. Same for the super predator, and I even liked that one.

judge death

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 07, 2022, 03:29:04 PMAnd you guys hand out the Nobel prize for science?
Haha yes :P But what is teached in schools and media here in sweden in last 15 years says isnt based on science but what we like to think on humanity that we are all the same even genders hence we now use a genderless word for him/her: hen. Him/han and Her/hon which is genderbased is removed in schools.

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 07, 2022, 03:33:50 PMIf you can't tell there are noticable differences to their appearance despite all being human beings you must be batshit blind.
Even in Sweden.
I agree and its not hard to see but I would never dare saying that on swedish forum or public here which I find interesting other nations can say it without have to worry.
Example from one newspaper here:
https://tidningensyre.se/global/2018/nummer-26/att-skrika-rasist-racker-inte-2/
At the end they say:
Those who grow up and go to school with children from these countries will, hopefully, not see them as so different as many of the older generation tend to do.

PAS Spinelli

Every major pred face structure done in paint in under 5 mins
In order:
Fish face, SW face, Zerker Face
ADI Face

The Shuriken

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 07, 2022, 03:11:09 PMTo be fair unmasked Wolf doesn't look really good. The general darkness of AVPR prevents you to really see it, but the behind the scenes stuff makes it obvious.

Every Predator design after City Hunter is always fixed gia statues or toys.

Scar looks way better with Hot Toys 2.0 release.
Fugitive looks better with the Prime 1 bust
Wolf looks better with Side Show Collectibles bust.

BlueMarsalis79

If only they actually looked anything like this in the films themselves...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed