Prey Critic Review Thread

Started by Darkness, Aug 03, 2022, 03:09:39 PM

Author
Prey Critic Review Thread (Read 39,895 times)

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: 343 on Aug 05, 2022, 11:04:34 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 05, 2022, 09:21:37 AM
Quote from: The Saint on Aug 05, 2022, 06:32:35 AMFirst major critic Negative review?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjvNbkOe1VU
Picking a very condescending tone from her...

Of course she doesn't like it. She likes to always play the Devil's advocate to stir shit up.
God, that annoying thing with even a more horrible voice. Can't listen to her and i don't take her serious at all.

I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to a minute of her voice.

Morne Podges

Morne Podges

A great new look at a Predator movie it is surtenly on of the best out the we want more ASAP

SinSixx

SinSixx

The original with Arnie will always be the cult classic and a favorite, but hard as it is to say......Prey is better. Everything the director and cast did with this was amazing. Now if the director would only do Alien vs Predator Rage War that would be the ultimate

SiL

SiL

McTiernan's direction was much more distinct and defined than what we see in Prey.

Hal9000

Hal9000

Did they? Could still be solved with a sequel. Can it be not?

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: SinSixx on Aug 06, 2022, 06:47:33 AMThe original with Arnie will always be the cult classic and a favorite, but hard as it is to say......Prey is better. Everything the director and cast did with this was amazing. Now if the director would only do Alien vs Predator Rage War that would be the ultimate
Rage War would need a massive budget. I would happy if they stay in the past with something like Predators vs. Vikings, Predators vs. Samurai, or just continue the same story "thread" with Naru. This will get a sequel for sure.

Kradan

Kradan

Give Kradan a WWI Predmovie and he'll be the happiest boy

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 06, 2022, 12:49:04 AMI'd rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to a minute of her voice.

Mental image is priceless :D

Mike

Mike

Did you guys catch the hint for a sequel, right at the end of the animated credits?

Firestorm

Firestorm

Quote from: Kradan on Aug 06, 2022, 07:41:31 AMGive Kradan a WWI Predmovie and he'll be the happiest boy

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 06, 2022, 12:49:04 AMI'd rather shit in my hands and clap than listen to a minute of her voice.

Mental image is priceless :D

:laugh:

Prey is still holding out strong on RT and back up at 93%, I saw it go to 91% yesterday and figured it would start to drop to the mid-low 80s but looks like that ain't happening, i know it doesnt really mean anything in the long term but nice to actually see a Predator flick with such a high rating on there.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mike on Aug 06, 2022, 12:52:40 PMDid you guys catch the hint for a sequel, right at the end of the animated credits?

I hope that isn't actually sequel bait. I'd rather it's just a little coda to explain the gun away post-Prey, rather than promise of a literal "Prey 2."

Would love to see Predator continue from here on as a series of one-offs.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I like Naru enough that I am up for more honestly.

corey de vriesr

corey de vriesr

so that means that the first one will stay the best, i think these reporters who judge probably wern't even born yet when the first predator came out, all the effects and the close ups from the predator's face and details where put amazingly on screen, in that time it wasn't so easy to make it to get the result the movie has, but now they can put cgi in it and have the technology to go far behind emagination and still looks real, so get your ass to the chopper!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: corey de vriesr on Aug 06, 2022, 04:04:08 PMi think these reporters who judge probably wern't even born yet when the first predator came out

Okay?

Ulf Claesson

Ulf Claesson

She always sound like that. Horrible voice.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: corey de vriesr on Aug 06, 2022, 04:04:08 PMso that means that the first one will stay the best, i think these reporters who judge probably wern't even born yet when the first predator came out

I think this site wouldn't exist if that were the case, because most that run it weren't around when it was made. Weird way of looking at it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed