Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,509 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

People are capable of doing both good and bad work.

kwisatz

kwisatz

I even still like Lost for the most part. The episode where Sawyer kills Locke's father is among the best TV ever.

"I'm on my own journey now." 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Lindelof should just do projects for HBO.  That's where he does his best work.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S3 E3-5

This is great, much better than season two.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Young Rock Season 1 Episodes 9-11

Young Rock Season 2 Episode 1

SiL

SiL

So many of my friends worked on that show.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

NCIS New Orleans Season 6 Episodes 1-7

Neighbours The Finale

Stitch

Stitch

The Resort episode 1.

I'm intrigued. Decent premise, and good actors. Willing to see where this goes.

Westworld s04e06.

It's Westworld. It's a time twisting puzzle box of a show. Season 4 is possibly the best since season 1, and I'm with it all the way to the end.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Stranger Things S3 E7-8

One hell of a way to end the season.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

30 Rock Season 2

PredatorvsAliens

airwolf

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: kwisatz on Jul 30, 2022, 08:02:53 PMI even still like Lost for the most part. The episode where Sawyer kills Locke's father is among the best TV ever.

"I'm on my own journey now." 

Indeed! Back in those days I hadn't gotten this addicted to a sci-fi mystery series since The X Files / Twin Peaks. Locke, Benjamin and Mr. Eko were among my favorite characters.  8)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Still working through The West Wing with Jenny. The final four or five episodes of season 2 are a contender for the best bit of TV I've ever seen.

Also polished off season 1 of Bosch: Legacy. It's noticeably more over-the-top than Bosch, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Aug 04, 2022, 08:03:01 AMAlso polished off season 1 of Bosch: Legacy. It's noticeably more over-the-top than Bosch, but I still enjoyed it a lot.
Currently going through this. Decent follow up to Bosch, and seems to be adapting the books in the same way, though with the added stories of Maddie and Money.

Prez

Prez

Blackbird series finale on AppleTV. Wow. If Paul Walter Hauser doesn't win some award for his utterly brilliant and chilling performance I'll eat my own head.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed