New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,243 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome, Sister! Please be sure to check out the forum rules and I look forward to seeing you get stuck in with the conversation. :)

JokersWarPig2

Hey everyone,
Old member but new profile since I haven't been on in a while and can't remember my original email/password. Glad to see the forums still going strong.

Local Trouble

Quote from: SisterJill on Aug 01, 2022, 01:08:05 AMHiya. Name's Jillian, 26yo, from Brazil. Massive Predator fan.

Do you play PHG?

@Samhain13

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: JokersWarPig2 on Aug 01, 2022, 05:01:39 PMHey everyone,
Old member but new profile since I haven't been on in a while and can't remember my original email/password. Glad to see the forums still going strong.

Welcome back! I recognized the avatar from Facebook yesterday.

SisterJill

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 02, 2022, 12:55:08 AM
Quote from: SisterJill on Aug 01, 2022, 01:08:05 AMHiya. Name's Jillian, 26yo, from Brazil. Massive Predator fan.

Do you play PHG?

@Samhain13

I do on the PS4 but I haven't renewed my Plus in a long time so I haven't for a while. Will get back on it at some point. My PSN is VickiSandwich if anyone wants to add me

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, to all of the new recruits!

Glad to have you!  If you haven't gone over the Forum Rules / Help FAQ, please take a look.  Enjoy!

Samhain13

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 02, 2022, 12:55:08 AM

Do you play PHG?

@Samhain13

Wat

Local Trouble

Quote from: Samhain13 on Aug 03, 2022, 12:05:47 AMWat

Don't you know each other?  There's only something like 200 million people in Brazil.

Samhain13

Yes

BIOROBOT

BIOROBOT

I'd like to introduce myself.

I have lightly lurked this site from time to time over the years when new movie buzz starts but I'd like to be a more active participant. I've liked this site for a while and I've also liked the few interactions I've had here in the past. I am a massive Predator nerd and I like the Alien franchise as well, not so much the two of them put together though, at least in film. I am also a Godzilla fanatic, a gamer, and I've had my own gigging electronic industrial band going on 20 years now. I am a pretty boring person for the most part, I have an anxiety disorder so that's good times I guess and over the last 5 years escapism has really been a haven for me. Anyway I'll cut this off before I get too in depth.

Hello!

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to the board! Always happy to see a lurker step out the shadows! Please make sure you have a look at our forum rules and looking forward to chatting to you :)

Space Eel

Hello, I'm actually a returning member, but I pretty much took a huge break from social media, with the exception of Facebook, due to work taking me away from civilization months at a time.  I deleted my old account, but looking to start fresh.
I'm huge Predator fan, however, Aliens was movie I was raised with.  Aliens was my childhood monster movie, so there's a sentimental love for the franchise.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!

Glad to have you!  If you haven't gone over the Forum Rules / Help FAQ, please take a look.  Enjoy!

Quote from: Space Eel on Aug 04, 2022, 07:48:30 PMHello, I'm actually a returning member, but I pretty much took a huge break from social media, with the exception of Facebook, due to work taking me away from civilization months at a time.  I deleted my old account, but looking to start fresh.
I'm huge Predator fan, however, Aliens was movie I was raised with.  Aliens was my childhood monster movie, so there's a sentimental love for the franchise.

Who were you in your previous life here at AvPG?

Space Eel

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 05, 2022, 02:15:51 PMWelcome aboard, new recruits!

Quote from: Space Eel on Aug 04, 2022, 07:48:30 PMHello, I'm actually a returning member, but I pretty much took a huge break from social media, with the exception of Facebook, due to work taking me away from civilization months at a time.  I deleted my old account, but looking to start fresh.

Who were you in your previous life here at AvPG?
Topazora

Crazy Rich

Welcome aboard @Space Eel, I did a search and knew Topazora sounded vaguely familiar, I like your art!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed