The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,844 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2022, 02:16:06 AMYou guys know about salsa down under? :o

My wife and I have strong Southern European blood in us (Greek for her and Maltese for me). Sauces (Salsas) are a staple.

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2022, 02:16:06 AMI bought some rechargeable AAA batteries.  Pack of four.

Handy especially when you have kids who have plenty of battery operated toys. Haha.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Prez on Jul 30, 2022, 02:36:57 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2022, 02:16:06 AMYou guys know about salsa down under? :o

My wife and I have strong Southern European blood in us (Greek for her and Maltese for me). Sauces (Salsas) are a staple.

What about Mexican food?  That's what we use it on.  Do you even have Mexican restaurants?

Crazy Rich

Firstly, Friday and Saturday tickets to Fan Expo Canada at the Metro Convention Centre in downtown Toronto, and it's my first time going since the pandemic began, prior to the pandemic it was an annual thing since 2016 and over the years even met folks like Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels and Christopher Lloyd and the cast of Red Dead Redemption 2.

Secondly, a new computer chair.  ::)

Thirdly, a SIM card/plan with the highly praised Koodo as I'm switching from Rogers, the ones responsible for f**king up Canada's internet nation-wide for like 5 days and then went back on their promise for a credit. Plus my dudes I'm getting another 1GB for like $60 less...

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 30, 2022, 03:35:14 AM

What about Mexican food?  That's what we use it on.  Do you even have Mexican restaurants?
I can never tell if you're taking the piss but yes, we even have Taco Bell.

Prez

Prez

Haha. Yes we do but not just fast food chains we got some fantastic independent traditional ones too.

Also when I say Salsa it's a bit different from a Maltese cuisine perspective as say what Southern American cuisine would be.

I'm hungry now after talking about this  ;D

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Jul 30, 2022, 04:26:15 AM

I can never tell if you're taking the piss but yes, we even have Taco Bell.

Have you had a chance to try Mexican food in southern California during your world travels?

Darwinsgirl

Hulu! (commercial free)  ;D

Wysps

Wysps

A 4 L insulated travel mug called The TITAN.

Crazy Rich

Pre-Ordered, and the Predator one actually sold out as of this morning too on AmiAmi so I got them on Tokyo Otaku Mode instead.

Prez

Prez

I've been waiting for this one for a long, long, long time.
I know many find this one boring but for me it's my favourite Trek film.

Pre-order done and it's going to be a nice Father's Day present for me.

Crazy Rich

And I've done the final payment for my first Sideshow 1/6 scale figure.

Crazy Rich

Got some deals.

Modern Warfare 2 - I'm not big on CoD but my friends have begged me for years to join them on multiplayer and now I'm finally joining in for the "playing with friends" experience.

Clever Girl 1/10 scale by Iron Studios

Asuka 1:6 scale by Kotobukiya

KiramidHead

Ong-Bak Trilogy blu-ray

Police Story 1 & 2 Criterion blu-ray

Gr33n M4n

A new vacuum cleaner because in my rage I smashed the last one.

Corporal Hicks

I finally treated myself to one of these!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed