[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread

Started by The Shuriken, Jun 05, 2022, 02:47:11 AM

Are you for the new Predator face or against?

I do like the new face design
30 (19.9%)
I do not like the new face design
74 (49%)
It is ok and I am willing to accept the new face design
47 (31.1%)

Total Members Voted: 150

Author
[SPOILERS] Feral Predator Design Thread (Read 156,912 times)

BISHOP 93

Wonder if the eyes will be that of the performers or if the entire face is CG?

BigDaddyJohn

I would hope for real eyes with contact lenses that gives life to the creature.

goose_3387

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 21, 2022, 01:27:06 PMI would hope for real eyes with contact lenses that gives life to the creature.

This.

Doomofman

Didn't Dan mention in an interview that head basically sits on top of Dane's head? So there's no chance of it being the actors eyes if that's the case

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Doomofman on Jul 21, 2022, 02:29:39 PMDidn't Dan mention in an interview that head basically sits on top of Dane's head? So there's no chance of it being the actors eyes if that's the case

Yes he did mention that. Are there any chances that the real eyes thing could happen ? Some effect trickery of sorts ?

Highland

The face is on the new tv spot. Has anyone posted it here yet?

Highland

It's ugly alright , not sure if I dig it, but it's not terrible. Will need to see front on.

Mouth is very different.

The Shuriken

Well then...there it is...kinda. I mean from that angle it looks not so bad. But already knowing how the mandibles rest at the sides just doesn't do it for me. But perhaps it will look better in motion and whatnot.

Kailem

Spoiler
As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.
[close]

It looks like they're really putting the "ugly mother hubbard" into this ugly mother hubbard!

Doomofman

I feel like the skin between the mandibles is either entirely CG or at least touched up

Rankles75

That is one ugly motherf**ker...

BigDaddyJohn

Poor thing already looks beat up, probably a near the end scene.

goose_3387

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 21, 2022, 05:40:12 PMPoor thing already looks beat up, probably a near the end scene.

Did you expect anything else? Probs get his head chopped off like Berserker.

SiL

Doesn't look as radical a change as I expected from how they were talking about it. And from the looks of it that's a CG head.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed