Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 336,185 times)

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 18, 2022, 04:21:21 AMhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CgI0S0Br_8d/

She is so hot. This still must be close to the end. Probably near when Feral leaps at her unmasked.

ace3g

ace3g

https://twitter.com/DannyTRS/status/1549132665667825665

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login. 

LSL

LSL

These images of her going into a face-to-face fight with the Predator worry me

Corporal Hicks

I believe we'll be seeing those interviews on Thursday.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: LSL on Jul 18, 2022, 11:10:07 PMThese images of her going into a face-to-face fight with the Predator worry me

My spin on an often misquoted quote..

"Hell has no fury like a woman's rage..."

Manti

Manti

Quote from: LSL on Jul 18, 2022, 11:10:07 PMThese images of her going into a face-to-face fight with the Predator worry me
Gotta be honest, same here. I hope thats just a still thats meant to look badass, and shes actually trying to dodge and evade him in the actual scene.
If their fight ends with her just beating and killing him in 1v1 close quarter combat, then that might ruin the entire ending of the movie for me.
Cause that would clash with basically every movie weve seen before.
The very point of the final battle in P1 was that when Dutch tried that, he got his ass handed to him spectacularly. He needed pure luck and a big trap.
And even in P2, the wounded City Hunter (who was covered in liquid nitrogen, took multiple shotgun slugs to the torso, and had his arm cut off) was absolutely stomping Harrigan until the latter landed a surprise hit after feigning defeat.
But im optimistic, what weve seen so far looks amazing. So im just a tiny bit worried. Mostly hyped af.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

In the latest interview with Midthunder and Trachtenberg, they specifically say it's a bad idea to go 1vs1 with a predator.

I don't think she will, at least not for very long.

Kailem

Kailem

I'm sure there's context to that image we don't know about. Maybe it's wounded, blinded, disoriented, maybe they're only that close because it's ambushed her and that's not where she wants to be etc. I'm not expecting her to suddenly realise she can uppercut the Predator into orbit during the last act of the film (though that'd be quite an image!).

ace3g

ace3g

New still (looking for source)

Wweyland

Wweyland

So could the advance reviews start popping up soon?

Doomofman

Doomofman

Probably whenever that fan screening is, the 21st I think?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed