Prey Crew/Cast Coming To Forbidden Planet London

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 15, 2022, 04:42:48 PM

Author
Prey Crew/Cast Coming To Forbidden Planet London (Read 5,444 times)

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Couldn't they just, like, come to my house instead? It'd be way more convenient.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Is that artwork a slightly less foggy version of the SFX cover?

I can't really work out what's happen with his lower right mandible (bottom left as we look at it) it almost looks like it's doubled up or something

ace3g

Close up

Dino21AvP

A little difficult to tell what's going on with the bottom right mandible, almost looks like it has two fangs on the end of it.

Kailem

Maybe he's gonna have kind of a messed-up face (somewhat disfigured/scarred)? It'd certainly fit with the "feral" description if this one was more of a gnarly beast than others we've seen.

Doomofman

I'm wondering if maybe he just has some sort of necklace type that just happens to be right behind the mandible in this shot

ace3g

Maybe he is using some of the skull/bone mask to reinforce his mandibles.

skhellter

skhellter

Really liking the different look.

It's almost like they're a.. diverse species lmao. And not just that one guy from the first film copy pasted a billion times (which is what some fans seem to want).

ace3g

ace3g

As stated before, it isn't about the fans wanting a copy/paste design from the first 2 films, it is more about the species biological function/placement of their mandibles.

Human lips, for example, close/open the same for the most part.

From a story stand point if Feral has damage to its mandibles that impact how they close, then it comes down to execution/look in the film.

skhellter

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 15, 2022, 07:08:05 PMHuman lips, for example, close/open the same for the most part.

they're aliens.

God.

fandoms are so dull.  :laugh:

Dino21AvP

Did a comparison with another picture. This is kind of what I'm seeing. Could be way off though.  :laugh: 

ace3g

Quote from: skhellter on Jul 15, 2022, 07:28:09 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Jul 15, 2022, 07:08:05 PMHuman lips, for example, close/open the same for the most part.

they're aliens.

God.

fandoms are so dull.  :laugh:

Yes they are aliens, a species of alien with the same biological makeup of other predators.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: Dino21AvP on Jul 15, 2022, 07:44:54 PMDid a comparison with another picture. This is kind of what I'm seeing. Could be way off though.  :laugh: 

https://i.postimg.cc/hj3nrTqs/Feral-Predator.jpg
Possibly...

My biggest takeaway from these shots side by side though is that they're possibly not the same bone mask, maybe the newer image was from earlier in production. I feel like the distances between some features are different between the two, maybe it's just a perspective thing though

Dino21AvP

The first image looks more like a rendering that's been somewhat warped and/or skewed, which might explain any inconsistencies with the mask when compared to an actual shot from the trailer like in the second picture.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed