What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 606,388 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, the chase cards are f**king ridiculous. And the distribution rate in the boxes are terrible too. I don't think I've got the Alien one either. Just Aliens, now Alien 3. And the original Alien Anthology set they did, but I've not hunted down the chases like I did with Upper Deck's Alien vs. Predator sets.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 07, 2022, 03:11:14 PMPackage from Darwinsgirl arrived today  ;D Thank you so much!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Your very welcome. It was supposed to be there for the 30th Anniversary then it crash landed on a (former prisoner colony)  :laugh:

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2022, 05:53:33 PMYeah, the chase cards are f**king ridiculous. And the distribution rate in the boxes are terrible too. I don't think I've got the Alien one either. Just Aliens, now Alien 3. And the original Alien Anthology set they did, but I've not hunted down the chases like I did with Upper Deck's Alien vs. Predator sets.

The Alien set has variant sets as well.  You have the 100 red foil set variant then the 100 silver foil variants and so forth.  It's ridiculous.  I don't own any other upper deck sets and as I said before I refuse to pay ridiculous amounts for complete base sets.  I think I will get te chase cards for this Alien 3 set then leave it at that.  I'm happy with the Alien 3 set I have now  :)  ;D

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Jun 07, 2022, 06:05:35 PM
Quote from: xeno_alpha_07 on Jun 07, 2022, 03:11:14 PMPackage from Darwinsgirl arrived today  ;D Thank you so much!

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Your very welcome. It was supposed to be there for the 30th Anniversary then it crash landed on a (former prisoner colony)  :laugh:

:laugh: Indeed it did!  Just glad it arrived safe and sound.  After the miserable few weeks I've had it was nice to have something put a smile on my face  :) awesome!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh yeah, I forget about those silly silver and red foil sets. I don't blame you for not chasing them down. I haven't bothered too much either. I got a box of the Anthology one because it was new, and I was excited, but after that I've not hunting them down as seriously.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 07, 2022, 06:34:37 PMOh yeah, I forget about those silly silver and red foil sets. I don't blame you for not chasing them down. I haven't bothered too much either. I got a box of the Anthology one because it was new, and I was excited, but after that I've not hunting them down as seriously.

The Alien 3 set have parallel cards also.  I have one of those, they are called the bar code variants. Just checked for a checklist online for the Alien 3 cards and I had no idea just how many insert/chase cards they are for the set!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

And you get like 1 or 2 per box...horrid distribution.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

My laptop is fixed.  :)

Wysps

Wysps

Going to visit some friends that I haven't seen in a long time, and plus - the weather is much nicer where they're at  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Working from home today.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Or not. 5 minutes before starting, get a text that the firewall is down and I needed to go in. Sigh. Least I'm gonna head home again soon.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The busy past 3 weeks of work are over. Hopefully should be evenly balanced now, instead of balls to the wall crazy. With customers who dont seem to understand that because of what was going on around them, they cant always get specific things

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So a while ago I found out one of my close friends plays multiplayer games with these iPod earbud things because that's all he had.

So I gifted him my never opened brand new HyperX headset and he was super happy and hyped when I surprised him.

I originally got it to replace my worn out HyperX that I enjoyed but then ended up going with audio-technica headphones with an audio-technica AT2020 mic in a set up with a mic arm stand and amplifier but held on to the HyperX just in case.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

I'm thrilled that after all the harsh lockdowns and ongoing restrictions here, we're now having the equivalent of the 2020 disruptions that everyone else is already done with.

I'm over the moon that there's serious talk about locking down again, which surely won't drive those $10 cabbages or $20 blocks of cheese even higher.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'm actually enjoying the 15lbs kettlebell I bought as I haven't felt that "good" kind of burn since high school when I actually cared to use the school gym.

Also the dog be like "the f**k are you doing?"

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My cat just had four kittens!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed