All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,472 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Season 2 of Picard has been pretty enjoyable so far!

Spoiler
Though I'm 100% sure the new Queen is going to be a past version of Agnes, and I'm not keen on how they're handling that particular aspect.
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Lens flares in every shot. ::)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

As long as they're not blindingly bright a la the Total Recall remake, they don't bother me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 05, 2022, 08:43:35 AMSeason 2 of Picard has been pretty enjoyable so far!

Spoiler
Though I'm 100% sure the new Queen is going to be a past version of Agnes, and I'm not keen on how they're handling that particular aspect.
[close]

I take all this back. Picard Season 2 has gone off the rails. Did they just forget to rewatch any episodes with the Borg in them? Hate this new take.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's all awful garbage.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 03, 2022, 10:52:14 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 05, 2022, 08:43:35 AMSeason 2 of Picard has been pretty enjoyable so far!

Spoiler
[close]

I take all this back. Picard Season 2 has gone off the rails. Did they just forget to rewatch any episodes with the Borg in them? Hate this new take.

I'm no Trekkie but I am a big fan of yours work and RLM and I was quite disturbed by the fact your ppinion on Picard S2 didn't line up with theirs. Glad that contradiction was eliminated

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I've been dismayed by Hicks' enthusiasm for Kurtzman Trek for quite a while now.  Glad to see he's finally joining the rest of us in the muck.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

To be honest I've hit that wall now. I was willing to give Discovery a go, but after Season 4 I'm just fed-up of it. I wasn't too enthusiastic about Season 1 of Picard after it was all done, but the start of Season 2 was genuinely enjoyable. Sad thing is I'll keep watching out of commitment to the franchise and a desire to know what goes on, but it feels more like a chore than anything.

I do actually love Lower Decks though. And I am looking forward to Strange New Worlds, but can't help but feel like it wont be handled well despite the cast.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 04, 2022, 07:53:47 AMSad thing is I'll keep watching out of commitment to the franchise and a desire to know what goes on, but it feels more like a chore than anything.

So you'll keep watching Trek no matter what but if David turns out to be The Space Jockey you gonna flip out and quit Alien franchise altogether, huh ?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't spend a good chunk of my time devoted to Star Trek outside of just watching it. :P

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I think Abrams Trek wore out its welcome quickly too.  I have zero desire to revisit that iteration of ST and I wish they'd just let it die a graceful death as a trilogy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed