What should be the next new alien breed?

Started by predalien48, Aug 13, 2014, 03:43:20 PM

Author
What should be the next new alien breed? (Read 7,099 times)

predalien48

AVP 3 may come out in the next couple of years and we should think of new alien breeds for the hunters and humans to face off against. What should it be?

RakaiThwei

Quote from: predalien48 on Aug 13, 2014, 03:43:20 PM
AVP 3 may come out in the next couple of years

No.. No it won't.

Maybe ten or so years but I wouldn't bet on it soon.

Russ

If it does, I reckon they'd want to keep it simple and keep the Aliens recogniseable to the public at large. Maybe the feeling will be that the proportion of people who know that the Alien takes on the characteristics of the host isn't that large, but "everyone" knows what the xeno is supposed to look like, AL III EN withstanding. (I wonder if more people have seen that or AvP. Interesting and probably unknowable *lol*)

whiterabbit

New alien breed huh. Guess they could hit up a dog pound. Suddenly, quadrupedal aliens everywhere. Fetching sticks and peeing acid on hydrants.

Randomizer

I want it simple . They could use Runners , Drones or Praetorians , but no new alien breed . Seeing all the alien types that already exist in a single movie would be nice enough for me .

Inverse Effect

Praetorian for sure. Big, scary, you only need one of them for the movie (They eventually turn into a queen?) That would be my choice.

Doktor Wunderbar

I admire its purity, so I wouldn't introduce anything too weird.

Admittedly, I have been a fan of Praetorians since 1999, and they fit nicely into the life cycle if you assume that they mature into queens.  I would put a Praetorian into a film if I had the option.

Wrecktangle

I can see them giving the Predalien another go. But, I think a Praetorian would be good.

Vrastal

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Aug 17, 2014, 08:59:32 AM
I can see them giving the Predalien another go. But, I think a Praetorian would be good.

Id rather see praetorian over predalien.. theyre predalien was disappointing.

SM

Praetorians are redundant.

MandatoryAlcatraz

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Aug 17, 2014, 08:59:32 AM
I just hope they wouldn't try shoving too much into the movie.

I think a Praetorian would be pretty cool to finally see on the big screen, so that is my opinion.

windebieste

AVP 3 may come out in the next couple of years and we should think of new alien breeds for the hunters and humans to face off against. What should it be?

The way this series is going, Fox should collaborate with SyFy channel so we can enjoy the wonders of:

ALIENado vs MECHAPREDATOR

Synopsis:

A storm full of Aliens is released from the recently destroyed pyramid in the Antarctic and sweeps across the ocean to Los Angeles.  Unnatural disaster expert, Fin Shepard, engages in secret talks with the Yutani Corp to convince them to combat the Alienado with a giant robot Predator that they reverse engineer and build from the plasmacaster they salvaged at the end of the 2nd film.

BRILLIANT!  I say.

-Windebieste.

Wrecktangle

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 22, 2014, 08:28:36 AM

The way this series is going, Fox should collaborate with SyFy channel so we can enjoy the wonders of:

Synopsis:

A storm full of Aliens is released from the recently destroyed pyramid in the Antarctic and sweeps across the ocean to Los Angeles.  Unnatural disaster expert, Fin Shepard, engages in secret talks with the Yutani Corp to convince them to combat the Alienado with a giant robot Predator that they reverse engineer and build from the plasmacaster they salvaged at the end of the 2nd film.

BRILLIANT!  I say.

-Windebieste.

Pure, unadulterated genius.

MandatoryAlcatraz

Quote from: windebieste on Aug 22, 2014, 08:28:36 AM

Synopsis:

BRILLIANT!  I say.

-Windebieste.

And a direct to video sequel.

Jango1201

Let's have a Praetorian face off against an AVPR style Predalien just to have to Praetorian rip out it's dreads and mandibles :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed