What made you unhappy today?

Started by First Blood, Jan 18, 2013, 12:32:16 AM

Author
What made you unhappy today? (Read 589,543 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Mar 29, 2020, 08:12:50 AM
I had to put my dog down a few days ago. He was a stray and we didn't have him long, but I'm still bummed over it.

Never gets easier. All you can do is take comfort in the fact that the worst part is over, and every new day takes you farther away from it.

SM

SM

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 29, 2020, 05:24:19 PM
Stress level super high.  Essential employee working in Ag, one of our fellow employees left for a different job.  Leaves three people in our department.

Instead of working on call every four weekends, now we have to work on call every three.  I don't live anywhere near where I work, so I am going to have to rent a hotel every three weeks for two nights.   

UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Hard to quit a job when most places are closed.

Do you even come out ahead after that?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Predator Hunting Grounds trial ending.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Another one of those work days.

And this.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 30, 2020, 02:59:12 PM
The Predator Hunting Grounds trial ending.

The Old One

The Old One

Depression hitting.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The next few months were going to involve a bunch of positive new health things i'd gained access to thanks to a new diagnosis... but now i'm just waiting again.

SM

SM

That sounds mostly good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Turns out i may not be eligible for the UK's Job Retention Scheme cause of when i started my job. There seems to have been a secret cut off point.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: SM on Mar 30, 2020, 03:21:19 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 29, 2020, 05:24:19 PM
Stress level super high.  Essential employee working in Ag, one of our fellow employees left for a different job.  Leaves three people in our department.

Instead of working on call every four weekends, now we have to work on call every three.  I don't live anywhere near where I work, so I am going to have to rent a hotel every three weeks for two nights.   

UUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

Hard to quit a job when most places are closed.

Do you even come out ahead after that?

Break even every third week but the other two weeks I'm alright.  It's actually better if I get called in because even if the call is only fifteen minutes you automatically get two hours plus a 25 dollar fee. 

I plan to leave for anything else after the year though.  It's getting ridiculous how much the three of us are having to do. 

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Walmart canceled my Resident Evil 3 preorder for some f**king reason. God I should have just ordered from Amazon or something

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Director keeps volunteering me to go in as single point of contact without asking me. It's really getting on my tits.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 31, 2020, 12:12:45 PM
Walmart canceled my Resident Evil 3 preorder for some f**king reason. God I should have just ordered from Amazon or something

I remember Capcom mentioning there might be shortage of supplies for physical edditions. Safest bet is to go digital

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: MoonerSK on Mar 31, 2020, 12:59:33 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 31, 2020, 12:12:45 PM

I remember Capcom mentioning there might be shortage of supplies for physical edditions. Safest bet is to go digital

I would but it was 10 dollars cheaper when I ordered it. Also I like physical because if something happens to my account at least I still own the game.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SM on Mar 30, 2020, 09:47:12 PM
That sounds mostly good.

A lot of struggle to get there and then being left waiting again, even if only what's likely to be a short amount of time, is very demoralising.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Got Laid off, so have to apply for Universal Credit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed