Stupid Teenagers (Alien & Predator related)

Started by galaxys ultimate hunter, Jan 10, 2011, 07:47:22 PM

Author
Stupid Teenagers (Alien & Predator related) (Read 10,859 times)

jhsnake999

I know how you feel, I've asked somebody if they had watched any of the previous Alien or Predator films and they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. They thought Predators was a random film.

Predecai

Predecai

I might say it's really a stupid thing, and a total failure of human curiosity... which is laughable (and I laugh at it ...). I mean, you see something which is obviously a sequel, or next movie or godwhat, and don't even type the goddamn name to wiki or google. That's what I did after watching predators, and so I saw the predecessors.. movies which were better than that movie (ok, predator 2 maybe on same level, duhh). So it's not only stupidity, it'S....

funny thing I told the buddy I watched the movie together about I saw the 2 movies that came before, and he said I talk bs, and that's the first. Nothing to say but to load...

predxeno

If I keep reading stories about stupid teenagers...does...does that mean I'll become one of them?  Seriously, I almost feel like I'm becoming dumber listening to this.  MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Predecai

Predecai

Not the teenagers, just not them!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CqvQeUa38U#

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: predxeno on Jan 17, 2011, 08:10:32 PM
If I keep reading stories about stupid teenagers...does...does that mean I'll become one of them?  Seriously, I almost feel like I'm becoming dumber listening to this.  MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Predxeno, oh god, Predxeno, you don't think - maybe it's too late?

ShadowPred

Is there not time to save him?!

Sharp Sticks

Bring out the leaches, quickly!

RazorSlash

ITS TOO LATE FOR HIM, HE'S GONE.
WE HAVE TO BACK OUT BEFORE MORE OF US TURN!
HURRY!

ShadowPred

The only man that can help him.

Vulhala

Guys. El topico, por favor.

predxeno

I just have a different ideology when it comes to AVP canon, that's all.  Just because some think it's "stupid" doesn't mean everyone will feel the same way about it.

Back on topic, I still find these teenagers to be something else.

grands0nz0rz

they are just uninformed little shits who haven't discovered google or wikipedia. if inability to google is their excuse then f**k em.

i might be a bit too harsh but. meh. if they cant be bothered to seek out information on their own they are not worth your time.

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

I never set out to make an anti AVP topic, I like the AVP movies. I was just expressing my negative feelings that teens now n days see a movie or somthing and assume they know everything about it, take it as it is like assume it is the first, I hate it nobady checks to see if its an original piece or a sequel, or a remake. seeing Predators and not knowing or seeing Predator is insulting, that ticks me off. Thats like seeing Godzilla 1998 and thinking its an all new movie and not knowing of Gojira (Godzilla) 1954.

predxeno

This kind of stuff should just be obvious.  These teens really don't have much of an excuse, but then again a lot of adults scoff at the "new and modern" things kids do nowadays, I guess it's our turn to do it, too.

Gate

Dude, it was like when I first saw John Carpenter's The Thing. I didn't realize it was a remake.

Same thing goes for for Predator 2. I didn't even know Predator 2 existed until I saw it at Blockbuster years ago...  ???

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed