PG13 Official Very Soon...

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 10:47:39 PM

Author
PG13 Official Very Soon... (Read 19,896 times)

SCAR

SCAR

Look kids are just not use't to the GORE and horror of AVP,i'm 14 and i love the ALIENS and PREDATORS ,there bad a$$ and fu*k't up this is some hardcore sh*t u feel me!!!!

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

The only 12 years olds I included in my statements are the ones who sit behind you, kick your f**king seat and then make little comments at the screen and about how the movie is so much different than the source material. But than again that is any fanboy in between 12 and 40.....hmmm    ;)  

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Oh people....FOX has always been a CORPORATE MONSTER...what's the surprise? Their executives and producers are there to MAKE MONEY...that's their job!!! They don't care about the Fans.... the problem is that P.A. Misled us... he made a "pact with the Devil".... thinking this would boost his career... I think P.A. couldn't careless about the fans... he saw the Ship and hopped for a ride.... and he gets money out of it.... He could've said NO and walk away... and FOX would've gotten another director... but he wanted to be in so bad that he was BLINDED by it... and "overlooked" the "Famliy Movie" fact... I'm very upset....

SCAR

SCAR

What are you saying ANGRYHOBO that because i'm 14 i'm not a fan???

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

El Demonio Cazador   Calm down man, so you think PA missled the fans, oh well, at least there is an AvP movie. So why dont you calm down and take shit in stride...dont want you to have a heart attack. Sure Fox is greedy, but I really think that PA didn't intend to "redeem his career". Just my opinion tho....lol

J

J

Its weird though, times have changed so much and what THEY would have regarded a film like this to being ' R ' the change because its been done so many times.  I just reckon its more about the money, this IS after all the merger between these two monster for the first time and so they don't want to take any chances if it goes wrong ( not that it would). PG - 13 = more money than say R = so so money  its more bussiness sense for them.   :)  

Somebody

Somebody

I wonder what would have happened if Sony or Paramount Pictures did AvP??? LOL

Erez

Erez

What I wish to happen now is that even though it's PG13 kids won't see the movie (because it's scary eww) and now a bunch of rebelling fans won't too. FOX U LOST. Haha, I guess it could teach Fox a lesson. *crossing fingers*  Fox are blinded by money. They hired an alien and predator fan to direct this movie, put ALIEN AND PREDATOR in the title and that's all it takes. We were deceived. I just hope this movie is gonna be OK...

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

What Scar?   All I meant to say was that I have no problem with a younger crowd at all....as long as they contain their comments to themselves. I think that if the movie were R instead younger viewers would show up anyway...parents don't care about violence as much as Sex. I in no way meant to say you weren't a fan. I was just casually poking fun at the "simpsons comic book guy" fans aroung the world....not younger teen viewers. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

Somebody: WTF? They CANT the rights ARE owned by FOX.... inform yourself a little....  AngtyHobo: Didn't mean to saound THAT angry...hehehe I'm still watching the movie, probably more than twice but I hate the fact thet I'm gonna wath a LO CARB ALIEN AND PREDATOR.... I do like some of PA's previous movies but he isn't very respected in the Hollywood  industry, and I think this was his ONLY chance... and he Blew if because of overexcitment for being involved and accepted FOX's rules blindly... thats it....

Somebody

Somebody

El Demonio Cazador u r right...I forgot about that.. sorry!     ;D     ;D  

SCAR

SCAR

No man, i'm the one who shud say sorry i over reacted!my bad man,my bad!!! kk ANGRYHOBO?

Erez

Erez

Somebody, Fox doesn't deserve the right over Alien/Predator and they've kept showing this for the last 13 years. Their job is to ruin great titles. I wonder what great sequels would have been released if Ridley Scott/Stan Winston didn't come to Fox at first place.  Fox. DIE.

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

No prob SCAR, and don't worry about sounding to angry, El Demonio Cazador, I fully understand you opinions on the matter. Just didn't want you to die on us...lol     ;D  

Fulgore

Fulgore

Well, what I've read in the novel does not come close to an PG-13 rating, and there is a loop hole in the ending.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed