PG13 Official Very Soon...

Started by Darkness, Jul 25, 2004, 10:47:39 PM

Author
PG13 Official Very Soon... (Read 19,900 times)

J

J

Heck, as long as the film holds well and gives the fans what is expected from this movie then that in the end is all that matters, that comes before any rating of any movie.    8)  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

but the fans expected R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Yes, as I said earlier while grilling Cookies, the violence level depicted in the movie can still be pretty high because of the unrealistic nature of these creatures. While their may be cuts in human related violence, the majority of the blood, apart from the attack on the surface prior to the Pred's arrival in the temple and Max's death in the razor-net, human gore is much less present than that of Pred and Alien. And as for the people complaining about Anderson allowing the movie to be PG-13, Fox has control over the distribution of the movie as do the producers, the director is typically out-matched regarding decisions, as he has no personal money in the budget of the film. It isn't Andersons fault, so shut the hell up...blame Fox or the producers...not Anderson, he may have just lost the fight for the theatrical release, but will more than likely have a bloodier, directors cut. Just slap the 12 year olds to make them shut up...   ;D  

tribalcore

tribalcore

does anyone have the email to fox or someone from fox seriously im not kidding. doesnt have to be an email to a big corprate guy it can just be to fox someone please gimme an email so i can tell them how they just ruined 2 franchises

El Demonio Cazador

El Demonio Cazador

OK Guys....this is it.... I know some people P.A. isn't to blame, but I think he is... the minute he signed the contract he KNEW what FOX wanted... it's not like suddleny a week ago FOX decided to go PG 13... they intended this since the beggining,.... if this gets a Director's Cut it wont be an R-rated gory version... probalby it'll have a couple of extra scenes and that's it... If you read the novel, you don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to realiza this won't be an R rated movie as IT SHOULD.... This is an Outrage.... FOX f***ed it up and P.A. along with them.... there's always a Puppeteer and a Puppet....  I'm sorry but it's true...P.A. blew his ONLY chance to revindicate himself....

Erez

Erez

F**K U FOX. They know that all the Alien/Predator fans will go to see the movie anyway and now some little kids will too. Now it's confirmed, this movie was made for one reason. MONEY.

Somebody

Somebody

If people at Fox are reading, you people who rated this movie a PG-13 are a bunch of **sholes, and f*ckers, and you just ruined the entire movie. I hope you all who made it a PG-13 burn in hell...I really do... bunch of *beep* *beep*

jevjnd2000

jevjnd2000

I guess that we'll find out how much ratings have changed over time, as I fully expect this movie to keep the unpleasantness of both franchises intact.  Can't wait, I don't know about all of you, but I think that he did a fine job, and that we'll see that in August.  Cheers to a good movie.

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

This movie was never meant for the fans. What do you think fox made it for? The fans? The fun? Hell no. It was always about money. PA claimed he made it for the fans, and he possibly did. But FOX turned around and said "Sorry, but we need more money to fill our pillowcases! PG-13 IT IS!" It was always for the money, and it always will be. Hopefully it will still be a good film, and if it is, well... Who knows what will happen after that.

SCAR

SCAR

Cheers man ,Cheers to PAUL and HOPEFULLY a VERY good MOVIE!

Well if the movie is good maybe there will be a director's cut HOPE FULLY!!!!!!!!

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

At least there are some optimistic fans left on this site. Despite the lack of "gore" this movie still should rock.   ;D  

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

btw 12 year olds r not like little kids, im know i was one a year ago, anyway im gonna talk before the preveiws start and ask people to vote, also if u bing babys to see this film then ur a dumbass mofo. no little kids r gonna see the scarist aliens fight. i was in the theaters to see robot, and all the kids were scared by that trailer...so this means only hard core fans r gonna see this. btw is not pauls fault its foxes.

JustAnotherAlien

JustAnotherAlien

Tonight, "Can FOX executives and producers think?" A new study confirms that... No, they can not.

tribalcore

tribalcore

thanx shakermaker im writing this email for all of us should i post it here before i send it just incase i forgot anything?

AngryHobo

AngryHobo

Sure the movie was made for money, so if you want to let Fox now that they suck...orchestrate a massive boycott or something. Despite the animosity towards the rating and PA, the chance to see an Alien and Pred duke it out on the big screen is to enticing. So give Fox your money and hope for a sequel with a little more fan fare, or don't give your 7 bucks to Fox and then when the sequel comes out you can brag that you "stuck it to the man" or some shit. There's not much one person can do anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed