MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures

Started by Darkness, Jun 10, 2004, 11:49:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP Preview Clip Pictures (Read 18,630 times)

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

yea they\'ll do anything for *****.   8)  .Edited by DarknessDon\'t do that again.

CoNTRoL

CoNTRoL

WOW. IM f**kING AMPED!!

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

I can't believe what I see! All you nutf***s complaining about the Predators? They look terrific!  Darkness: I see you already took some pictures man, I just finished my little collection, I have photo enhanced them in Photoshop so some are a little more clearer then yours, do you want me to send them in?  -Rusty Nails

Darkness

Darkness

You can but I won\'t look at them until tomorrow. I\'m falling asleep at my computer at the moment.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Cool, I'll start packing them right away.  -Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

- Sent -  -Rusty Nails

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

does anybody else have problems with the video where it just stops playing, like 20 seconds before its suppose to stop

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

One more thing - don't forget to note that Lex is behind the unmasked predator when he's holding the Shuriken. And you know when Lex pulls up her Desert Eagle with the pred behind her? That's probably Sebastian she's aiming at (when he's hanged up in the hive). That's what I can make out of both of the videos.  -Rusty Nails

xx13

xx13

This movie is going to make or break Paul Anderson's career.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

WILL YOU PPL STOP THAT SHIT OF YOURS !!!!!!!! You just saw the thing on tv and you are already complaining !? WHY !!? just wait till you see it in theather!! I personnaly think that it was very cool!! Just dont complain yet. The movie is maybe not done yet. So they will have alot of time repairing the lil CG problem, just give these guy a chance!  Anyway I bet that all of you ppl were drooling when you saw it. Just like me. This will rock!!!

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I would really be suprised if the CGI was finished at this point, as that tends to be worked on right up until the day before the movie gets turned in.  That pyramid scene, with HUNDREDS of aliens, *has* to be difficult to animate, so I wouldn't worry if things don't look perfect yet.  I'm loving the aliens so far, and I can't help but get the feeling that this is going to have everything that Alien: Resurrection was missing...namely the aliens.     :D    I'm looking at a lot of these clips, and I really think that Anderson might finally have turned out a quality movie.  If he *somehow* manages to screw this up, though (which I doubt), he's done for.  The fans will hunt him down.  But let's not think that way.     8)  

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

Amen to that Galmorzu, we owe you. :)  The footage shown at Access Hollywood are way cooler then the stuff shown on Mtv. Too bad about the quality.  -Rusty Nails

president jimbo

president jimbo

Just that short portion had me hopping around like a man who just dropped the toilet lid on his peter!  That was just plain awesome!  Hey let the people complain about that short compile of clips. When the movie actually comes out we can have a huge fight and I will be ref. with my ugly beat down stick!

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

yes it is difficult. but not impossible. i donno if this is a good example. but look at the clone wars for starwars. everything just takes time

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

and im sry, but i have to comment on the preds again, i absolutly love the brickshit house  affect they have for them. i like them so much more better looking like that, then the original, though its a tough call.  but they just look like they want to own everything. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed