AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!!

Started by Darkness, Apr 27, 2004, 04:24:33 PM

Author
AvP Featurette 3 is Out!!! (Read 20,617 times)

Killer_Kakashi

Killer_Kakashi

Ok, Nik, I'm gonna clear this up for you. He says, "Which you're not really aware of." Not that he's a werewolf.

Cookies

Cookies

sorry didnt see u noticed that the pred did in fact catch it.  Well its the the struggle its more of the when he catches it becuase looks so fake... You can tell it was done in reverse filming becuase all they did was have it start in the preds hands and they pulled it away.  Thats why it looks gay because you can tell.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Wow...it was such a split second shot that I couldn't even tell.      ???  

Saint Sinner

Saint Sinner

I predict Weyland's right-hand-man, Stafford, is an android. Call me nuts.. but I think there's a strong possibility he might be part of a twist or somesuch.

Predatorfan2004

Predatorfan2004

Look closely at the shot of teh chestburster. On the side it looks like a small mandible, its not the pred's hand! If you look closely, on teh upper jaw, there is a small part that looks like something protruding from teh side of teh mouth. Possible Predalien chestburster? I dont know, but it looks like a possibilty.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

Nope, just a tube running down its "neck"

broken tusk

broken tusk

in my opinion, the predator's new tooth arrangement looks pretty stupid.  instead of looking like the classic mandible version from the first or second, we have what looks like a cheap "jeepers creepers" version.  secondly, the aliens look a little better from resurrection, but that doesn't mean it's anything good.  the other thing is that anderson is going to try and blend some of the original comic book storyline into the movie(ae. pred teams up with heroine).  also, look at the hero pred's mask and notice the lightning bolt used to mark "marked" preds in the comic.  in conlusion, i am undecided about this so far. i have been a fan all my life, and i think the guy that couldn't even deliver a good "resident evil" isn't going redeem himself anytime soon.  how hard could that be? you even have a game to go off of with the movie atmosphere set!!!!! i am a sequential art major and i think that i'm going to switch to directing due to this outrage..................but, lets keep our hopes up.   :) 

oh yeah, anyone who likes "jeepers creepers" should be shot

Predgirl

Predgirl

;D   I'm loving what I'm seeing show far and can't wait until it comes out.  I hope soon the trailer will come out to can't wait to see that.  Maybe there just showing some making the movie featurettes first  before the big trailer well just a guess or my opinion.

Galmorzu

Galmorzu

I'm really enjoying these featurettes so far.  I think they're quite interesting while sneaking in lots of cool scenes from the movie to whet out appetites for it.  For us fans I think this is perfect to show us a little of what to expect in the movie while still telling us how its being made.  Great stuff.

Aliminator

Aliminator

omg, so many critics, if you are disappointed, then dont watch this movie!!! who cares if predator and alien look stupid. beside it's pc, if you watch in theather you will be amazed!!!  i watch T3 and X-MEN 2 in theather and dvd in pc, 2 total DIFFERNET FEELINGS!!

Bringer of Death

Bringer of Death

The Pred catching the chestburster , in my opinion looks to be the Elder Pred from the toys.If you look at both pictures the one in the screen shot has the symbol/scratch/scar on its helmet and the Elder toy has the almost identical scar on his head in almost the exact same spot.The onnly thing that makes me not positive is the armor and mask.If the Mcfarlane toys are exact then that pred should have that missing mouth piece mask if it is indeed the Elder Pred.If you have a pic of the Elder toy in one window and open it up next to the pic on this page and compare you'll see the scars match up pretty good.Also the more they keep showing us of this movie the more excited I get, I mean it's really staring to shape up regardless of the shity alien design.Can't wait to see some Predator-Queen battles!   ;D  .To PREDGIRL , are you the same Predgirl that has some fan art on this site? if so well done   ;)   I to am an artist and hopfully 1 of these days will put some shite on this site and others.  DANZIG RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!666   ;D     ;D  

REAL FAN of Predator

REAL FAN of Predator

WOW!!!!!!!!! Those screenshots were great!! The featurette was great too. The predator looks so cool and with the new mask he looks cooler than ever! I liked the part where the predator catches the chestburster. Sorry for alien fans out there. Anyways, I was quite disappointed when I saw the predator's hand being bitten by the alien hehe...   ;D  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Awesome featurette. I can't wait for the movie. Ooooohhhhh I've gotta see it now!!  Seems like Weyland doesn't like it that the Predator lets him live, and he attacks him with some kind of flamethrower, made of a flare with something else.  "What did you say this room was called?" hilarious, you're all gonna die :p also see the fossilized facehuggers again on the bodies in that scene.  Great image of the Predator catching the chestburster (someone [anothe Prredator?] probably threw it to him), holding it and watching it. FANTASTIC!   In shot 00:01:17, with all those skulls on the wall, are there some fossilized facehuggers on it?

btw, I have another question for you. If the predators were their masks, are they protected against facehuggers? Does the mask protect their mouths and throats from the facehuggers?  And can someone confirm this: In shot 00:01:17, with all those skulls on the wall, are there some fossilized facehuggers on it?

Cookies

Cookies

Wow am i the only one that finds watching movies at home on your home theater is alot more enjoyable then watching them at theater?

Walta

Walta

Who's with me when i say that the Predators look awesome & that those lame-ass Aliens don't stand a chance against them !    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed