Recent posts

Quote from: SM on Today at 07:45:00 AMSydney isn't that great before it had a nuke dropped on it. Traffic is terrible.

I hope Canberra came through it all okay.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Hellboy (2019)
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 02:42:54 PM
Yeah, I'd never expect one now (unless somehow that ends up as one of the animated projects del Toro could do, given that he wants to dedicate so much of his career to animation now), but I just long for what could have been as a concluding chapter in the trilogy in the early 2010s or so.

I think if the trilogy had been run to its natural end, rather than cut short, I would probably be more open minded each time a reboot with a new take was announced.

Monsters that dress themselves as humans (Dark City)

Humans who dress themselves as monsters

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Hellboy (2019)
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 02:36:12 PM
Things like Perlman's age and Selma Blair's MS make me think the time for a Hellboy 3 has passed, sadly.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 02:30:10 PM
Like David's mini huggers?! :o

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 02:28:38 PM
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Yesterday at 08:20:53 PMThe f**ker is smokey, as if he came out of a cryo chamber. And it's funny how they keep alluding to a singular xenomorph. Maybe there's only one before
Spoiler
the big bad mutant.
[close]

I can't wait until we can rank it with...

Spoiler
the other hybrids :laugh:

[close]
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 02:26:06 PM
Yeah that or maybe a fire/explosion around.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 02:22:04 PM
What about the possibility that the egg didn't start off as an egg. What if it was just a small embryo, stuck onto a bit of the dropship or sulaco and slowly turns into an egg.
Maybe that's why it's upside down and takes a while to fully mature and produce a face hugger.
Anyone ever thought of that? Forgive my ignorance if they have.
It's a pretty good series, I'm somewhat glad that several issues are already in my collection. ;D
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed