Favourite Costume

Started by War Wager, Apr 01, 2007, 05:07:01 PM

Whats your favorite custome to wear when playing CJ?

Concrete Jungle
29 (11.3%)
Jungle Hunter (Predator)
45 (17.5%)
Ritual Armour
25 (9.7%)
Alien Hunter (AvP)
35 (13.6%)
Dark Blade Clan
68 (26.5%)
City Hunter (Predator 2)
46 (17.9%)
Bad Blood
9 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author
Favourite Costume (Read 60,312 times)

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

I actully think that level 3 (except the shuryken) are fit for alien hunter. XDD its like a little tank armour. XDD jaja

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

jungle hunters cool

alpha predalien

alpha predalien

dark blade clan for me. i only like it for the mechanical look it has and the glowing red eyes. deadly....

Silent striker

Silent striker

It's funny that everyone mentions the dark blade clan, I like it too don't get me wrong. But for some unabtainalbe reason he looks like sektor from mortal kombat. Here is a pic of him.....

http://www.answers.com/topic/mka-sektor-png

Obviously with the colors inverted.

The Demon

The Demon

I think all the cyborgs from Mortal Kombat look like Predators in a way. Sektor can even cloak in the MKA konquest mode. And Smoke has a self destruct fatality in MK3.

But I wish they made this aft AvP-r so we could have a Wolf costume and maby a whip instead of the maul. The maul is kinda pointless to me. I prefer the spears.

Silent striker

Silent striker

Funny you should mention that wolf. Ed Boon and co got the idea for the costumes for the the cyber ninjas from predator. They pretty much copied the predator from top to toe. Sektor even has a flamethrower build into his arm gauntlet. Smoke has that spear and goes invisible and cyrax has the net that wraps around the dude you are fighting. The only thing none of them have is the plasma caster.

Also hate to say it but this move was already used by sektor and smoke in mk. It was the poweruppercut that they both used it in mk3 and trilogy.

It was then "borrowed" from mk and the pred in avp:r uses it to smash through the road and later the roof.
I know there is no law to stop them from using ideas from other sources and midway started it in the first place by copying the preds into mk. Even though the punch was used in avp:r it was cheesy and if he used it as an attack against chet it could have been believable as you see him push the button on the gauntlet before he fights her.

alpha predalien

alpha predalien

okay i change my mind. i sort of do like the ritual costume better. im starting to lose my liking of the whole high tech look.

Colton White

Colton White

My least fav is bad Blood

Dark Blade all the way.We need that look in next Pred/AVP movie

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

I like the Dark Blade Clan costume. When I play the game, I used the defalt costume with the basic weapons. When I upgraded the weapons, I changed to ritual costume. When I upgraded everything, I switched to dark blade. This way, my weapons matched my armor. I know it is pointless, but was fun to see a Predator with all bone armor and weapons then with all Dark Blade clan stuff, etc.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

i like dark blade costume so far,
i havent got city hunter or bad blood but im sure dark blade would still be the best,
mainly because of the glowing eyes and the little lights on his armor  :P :P

Cromartie

Cromartie

in the Bad Blood Costume is the extra eye thing implanted into his missing eye?

AntiExterminator

AntiExterminator

the dark blade clan is kind of my cause it macthes with my
third upgrades

Lyana

Lyana

I prefer the alien hunter one. Original, stylish and totally samurai. etc. etc.

AVP rocks!!! :D

Cromartie

Cromartie

The Dark Blade Clan is the coolest

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Scar looks worse in this game than he did in AvP lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed