Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Fallout
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 06:42:27 PM
Hey, the Warhammer series is coming, right?
I just downloaded AVP on Series X with the intent to play some multiplayer. Can anyone tell me if the online servers are still active and if so do people still play?

I want to get the last achievement I need which is an online achievement.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 06:26:30 PM
Quote from: St_Eddie on Today at 06:06:50 PMlike a kid playing with his action figures

Literally everything about this movie reads like shit a pair of 7 year olds playing with their Kenner toys would come up with, and I should know.
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by RidgeTop - Today at 06:08:36 PM
I think the Meta Quest headsets don't use wires.
Last post by St_Eddie - Today at 06:06:50 PM
Quote from: razeak on Today at 05:11:19 PMAlso....the anti-"Muh Noot 'n' Hix!1!" crowd is starting to sound almost as whiny as the ones they are bagging on.

"Almost", but not AS whiny. Yeah, I'll gladly take that.

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Today at 05:31:03 PMI understand hater Can be as annoying As the one who want them back, but I'm gonna stand my ground. What happened was not the best outcome but it's history now. Trying to rewrite history is never a good idea.

100% this.  The fact is that lots of people love Alien 3, myself included, particularly the Assembly Cut and consider it the perfect ending to Ripley's story.  Who the f**k is Blomkamp to come along and tell people that movie was just some dumb dream that Ripley had during hypersleep (particularly in light of the fact that his movie was going to be a dumpster fire), all in the interest of him getting to be a fanboy and resurrect Hicks and Newt from the grave, like a kid playing with his action figures.  It's insulting to those who love Alien 3 far more than Alien 3 was insulting to those who loved Hicks and Newt.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:00:38 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 05:35:46 PMI will go one further, the "Muh Noot 'n' Hix!" crowd deserve to be discriminated against.

Naaah
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by Darkness - Today at 05:46:07 PM
I've always wanted to try the virtual reality stuff but the cost is too much for just a few titles. I think I have unrealistic expectations too. I expect to be walking around without the use of wires but the technology just isn't there yet.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:44:12 PM
Put barcodes on the back of their heads.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:40:25 PM
Cruelty is not my thing. I let people like things even if those things are not to my cup of tea.This is not a political thing, it's entertainment!😅
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:35:46 PM
I will go one further, the "Muh Noot 'n' Hix!" crowd deserve to be discriminated against.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed