More "Fire and Stone" Previews

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 04, 2014, 03:55:23 PM

Author
More "Fire and Stone" Previews (Read 43,316 times)

Are these Berserkers?

Master

Master

They do look like super predators

SM

SM

They sure are chatty.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: 85 on Jul 07, 2014, 07:52:57 PM

Are these Berserkers?

People have asked Chris Sebela (who is writing the AvP comic), but he always gives vague answers, as is to be expected this far out from release.

I for one do think they're Super Predators, but we won't know for sure until October.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultramorph on Jul 08, 2014, 12:27:25 AM
People have asked Chris Sebela (who is writing the AvP comic), but he always gives vague answers, as is to be expected this far out from release.

I for one do think they're Super Predators, but we won't know for sure until October.

I would say that they are, despite Christopher Sebela explictly saying that they are not. The reason that I say that they are is because of their appearance, weaponry and the big giveaway is that their feet are configured different from normal Predators.

Of course this could just be Ariel Olivetti taking artistic license and not really seeing the distinguishing qualities between the two species.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I absolutely, completely, well and truly, hate people using that name.

SM

SM

Ariel?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Super Predators. These things aren't Super Predators and the Super Predators never came out on screen. Grrrr.

SM

SM

Look!  Up in the sk-*gaak*

Master

Master

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 08, 2014, 10:58:42 AM
Super Predators. These things aren't Super Predators and the Super Predators never came out on screen. Grrrr.

I have thesame with Breserkers, Black Predators and Bad Bloods. Understood, nothing super about them, still it makes discussion easier and everyone knows what`s up.

happypred

happypred

Wolf is more super than the Super Predators

Master

Master

Wolf is as incompetent, stupid, lazy basterd and excuse for Predator (or even more) as those Super Predators.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

On a different note, Chris Roberson shared a small sample of some Aliens pencils last night.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

I don't think I'll be picking these up. Just not feeling excited for them.  :-\

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Master on Jul 08, 2014, 03:39:46 PM
Wolf is as incompetent, stupid, lazy basterd and excuse for Predator (or even more) as those Super Predators.

How is Wolf more incompetent than the Super Predators? Tracker dies in moronic fashion and Falconer can't even kill a guy with a sword without dying himself 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed