What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought!

Started by Keg, Jun 07, 2011, 08:48:04 PM

Author
What was the last album, ep, single etc that you bought! (Read 51,573 times)

Dragonflies-and-Dalmatians

Yes, its their new single and I think that it has been getting a lot of airplay here. I'm not usually a fan of their stuff but I do like their new song!

MrLee

Cool to see Jarvis Cocker again, what a character

Shasvre

I've only just recently discovered the greatness that is Ennio Morricone.

fry1236

I bought Black eyed peas - The End a while back but I don't buy much CDs, I'm probably going to buy some LMFAO  ;D

Keg

Quote from: fry1236 on Dec 16, 2011, 10:19:16 AM
I bought Black eyed peas - The End a while back but I don't buy much CDs, I'm probably going to buy some LMFAO  ;D

;)

fry1236

:laugh: I said probably not I am, or was that aimed at the Black eyed peas (cause they suck)  ;D

Keg

Haha just a joke regarding Black Eyed Peas.

fry1236

It was for free (new) so I didn't care but I never heard them before and they Suck (with a capital) my mum saw them live ! jeez I felt sorry for her  :laugh:

Shasvre

Keg

Zola Jesus - Conatus
Gruff Rhys - Hotel Shampoo
Kitsune Maison Compilation 12 - Various
The House That Dirt Built - The Heavy

Le Celticant

A Raver's Diary - Dusty Kid
Almost every Liberty's Track. I love this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoBXqqcCY2w#ws

DoomRulz

Four of Rise Against's albums. I've always known they were good but it wasn't until I saw the video for Make It Stop did I really grow to appreciate them and their music.

CSM101

Deathstars the greatest hits on the earth (not). I only bought it for 2 unreleased songs.

I'm surprised Keg hasn't release a new single of the wheels on the bus go round and round, that signature would make a perfect album cover  ;D

severen76

Drive soundtrack.

Unique, I know.

FMGUY

Motley Crue - Dr. Feel Good anniversary edition. Ended up being a bit disappointed by it.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed