The Resident Evil Series

Started by Stay Frosty, Jan 08, 2007, 06:05:56 PM

Author
The Resident Evil Series (Read 17,044 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It would've worked better if it wasn't so CHEESY imo.  I didn't feel like the terminator, but more like his comic relief throughout the story.

Its a fun game, but if future RE's most follow in its footsteps, please make it a deal more serious.

Kind of like the REmake vs the original game (which was also cheesy as heck but more for budget reasons than actually being made cheesy).

frosty_141

frosty_141

i don't think any true resident evil fan can fault the orginial, that game had it all the horror the suspense, the puzzles were great, it is still probly the hardest res in the series ( winning it with chris) all the standout moments, seeing the giant spiders for the first time, the snake, the hunter running in to get you. and tyrant was one of the coolest bosses, flawless game

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I think RE2 is far superior to every other RE game.

fluxcap

fluxcap

RE 2 has always been my favorite.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Coolness.

I probably like it best for the four different storylines.  And even though I liked the mercenaries in the third game for the funnest minigame, the two in the second weren't bad at all.

Cromartie

Cromartie

res 2 and 3 is my fav

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Res 3 is my second favorite.  Lots to do in that game.

My only major complaint is that its so short.  I believe I beat it in less than three hours once upon a time.

MrLee

MrLee

resident evil 4 was one of the best games of the late PS2 era i ever played, brilliant game play and story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed