The Resident Evil Series

Started by Stay Frosty, Jan 08, 2007, 06:05:56 PM

Author
The Resident Evil Series (Read 17,045 times)

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

RE5 will be released in march, i believe it a continuation from 4 with chris and leon, hope to see barry at some point though.

Yautja

Yautja

I think RE5 has been put back to the end of 2007.

DB

DB

I've always wanted to get into the RE games but ever since I was little the puzzle elements turned me off. Never really bothered to try again.

wolfboy

wolfboy

Re4 was kickass. I'm so horrible at aiming guns in games. I was getting killed left and right when I had to encounter the first group of enemies in the game.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I love the Re series, and RE4 was fantastic. I cant wait for RE5 which should be insane.

xenopred66

xenopred66

RE4 was amazing a real step up from previous games.

this and zelda maybe my favourite franchises

Ze scarecrow

Ze scarecrow

Anyone see the pics of RE5 on the 360???? man it looks gooood. i cant wait to see some gameplay video or atleast a trailer showing some sort of actual game graphics

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Part 2 is still my fav!
HUNK, Super Tyrant and William Birkin's Tyrant version!!

Hunter33

Hunter33

RE$ was an insane came and i am expecting RE5 to be just as insane or even INSANER

Stalker

Stalker

Resident Evil 5 was pushed back to 2008 a while back. The game is looking good so far, although it still has a massive standard to measure up to considering how brilliant its predecessor was. I personally am a massive fan of the RE series, been playing it since I was 6 years old, it's my overall favourite franchise of all time.

frosty_141

frosty_141

Quote from: Ze scarecrow on Feb 26, 2007, 11:30:35 AM
Anyone see the pics of RE5 on the 360???? man it looks gooood. i cant wait to see some gameplay video or atleast a trailer showing some sort of actual game graphics

i havn't checked www.ign.com for a while but there was a short trailer for the game showing, what looks to be chris redfield facing some very quick zombies, it might seem like the zombies might be quick like the dawn of the dead remake, which would be scary

fluxcap

fluxcap

I hope Umbrella plays more of a role in RE5 than it did in RE4. Although I hear they are making an RE game for the Wii which is about the fall of Umbrella.

Berserk360

Berserk360

Capcom has been quiet on RE5 For some time now

Gangster Predator

Gangster Predator

I agree that resident evil series have been hot cuz I got almost all of the games. But my favorite Re game would be Resident evil 4.

I hope Re5 comes out on PS2! :'(

frosty_141

frosty_141

Quote from: Gangster Predator on Mar 27, 2007, 03:03:06 AM
I agree that resident evil series have been hot cuz I got almost all of the games. But my favorite Re game would be Resident evil 4.

I hope Re5 comes out on PS2! :'(

im doubtful about that, i mean never say never right? they said re 4 could never be done on a ps2, and capcom proved us wrong, although it did push the boundaries of the ps2, if it were to happend i think it would seriously be a down-graded version, seeing as next-gen, or now current gen, games are large ie blue ray discs, but i guess it could be done, depends if they think its worth it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed