Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 06:00:38 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 05:35:46 PMI will go one further, the "Muh Noot 'n' Hix!" crowd deserve to be discriminated against.

Naaah
Alien-Predator Games / Re: Survios and 20th Century G...
Last post by Darkness - Today at 05:46:07 PM
I've always wanted to try the virtual reality stuff but the cost is too much for just a few titles. I think I have unrealistic expectations too. I expect to be walking around without the use of wires but the technology just isn't there yet.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:44:12 PM
Put barcodes on the back of their heads.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:40:25 PM
Cruelty is not my thing. I let people like things even if those things are not to my cup of tea.This is not a political thing, it's entertainment!😅
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 05:35:46 PM
I will go one further, the "Muh Noot 'n' Hix!" crowd deserve to be discriminated against.
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:31:31 PM
Quote from: razeak on Today at 05:11:19 PMThe Ripley Xeno suit always had me way more concerned than literally anything else. It looked like something from Ben 10.

Funny you should say that:

https://ben10.fandom.com/wiki/Alien_V
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 05:31:03 PM
Quote from: razeak on Today at 05:11:19 PMAlso....the anti-"Muh Noot 'n' Hix!1!" crowd is starting to sound almost as whiny as the ones they are bagging on.  You're beating a dead horse too. haha. :P
I understand hater Can be as annoying As the one who want them back, but I'm gonna stand my ground. What happened was not the best outcome but it's history now. Trying to rewrite history is never a good idea.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 05:25:19 PM
An appreciation post to this development. Thank you for not dropping an official trailer yet and still keeping things mostly under wrap. I'm actually amazed about how little we know about the film. I feel like this far out I usually know every little detail. I think something good is in the making . And hopefully the official trailer doesn't show anything important
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by razeak - Today at 05:22:09 PM
Quote from: Griffith on Yesterday at 06:47:12 AM
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 06:34:29 AMThey've replaced them with spikes on the finger pads.

So for what I've been reading these Xenos are not pure Xenos from a certain point of view since they were breed from Big Chaps DNA. Therefore Facehuggers and Xenos will be different?

Edit1: I mean I don't want to sound like a purist but I would love to have original deisgns such as Big Chap and facehuggers, I understand that a new movie demands new merchandise for marketing purposes so variants and modifications are needed I just wish that they would have keep or stayed to true to the originals.

I very much prefer the nails. If I were to guess, they probably discussed WHY it seems so difficult to remove one, and honestly that's fair....mostly.  If you had a couple of people to grab fingers and uncoil the tail, it shouldn't be too difficult. Assuming it's weight to strength ratio is similar to most Earth creatures.

They probably thought of a way to better explain how they are hard to get off.

I always preferred the idea that facehuggers are inordinately strong for their size beyond the realm of human understanding.  The idea of tearing the face off is pretty awesome though, and I imagine we will see that. I would have thrown a barbed schlong in for good measure.

Visually, the nails are awesome.

I imagine with Marichek, the colonists said f**k it and just yanked it off hoping to at least keep another one from being born and got fantastically gory results.

Hmmm......a prequel project suddenly doesn't sound so bad for Hadley's Hope, at least visually.
Last post by razeak - Today at 05:11:19 PM
When an idea makes Covenant and Prometheus look leagues better.....you really dropped the ball.

Mike's Monsters...bro....you were so right. I'll watch the full video this week, but wow.

Also....the anti-"Muh Noot 'n' Hix!1!" crowd is starting to sound almost as whiny as the ones they are bagging on.  You're beating a dead horse too. haha. :P

The Ripley Xeno suit always had me way more concerned than literally anything else. It looked like something from Ben 10.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed