Kradan is pretty OK at the moment

Started by Kradan, Aug 05, 2020, 07:28:53 AM

Author
Kradan is pretty OK at the moment (Read 60,692 times)

Kradan

I think CB dated one

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Kradan on Dec 30, 2021, 07:42:35 AM
Hm, I think we've tried to recreate Vinchi's Last Supper in the university once. I'll have to dig it up

Here it is:

Spoiler
[close]

What can I say, we tried

Nothing interesting here, just making myself a new avatar:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Kradan

You can see back of his head, yes

Immortan Jonesy

You were Judas Iscariot?  :o

Kradan

Kradan

Oh f**k, I guess I was. To be fair, I always thought Judas was the dude in yellow robes 'cause yellow is the colour of betrayal or something

Kradan

Kradan

Kradan

I love love lovelovelove Shredder's design from TMNT 2003 so much. It's a perfect balance of cool and threatning IMO. Absolutely love the "modern day samurai" look

Spoiler

[close]

The only Shredder design I might love even a bit more is Feudal Shredder. Idk, it just screams cool to me. All the subsequent desings (later Utrom Shredder armoures, Karai Shredder, Tengu Shredder and Cyber Shredder) feel subpar to me

Spoiler

[close]

On the other hand, I despise what they've done with the design for season 7 and Turtles Forever. That design is a walking joke, caricature of Shredder. Only Scottie Ray voice-acting somewhat saves it

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always figured you for a Crimson Dynamo or Titanium Man fan.

Kradan

Local Trouble

You seem to know a lot about TMNT.  I remember seeing the original cartoons when I was around 13.

Kradan

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

That's where I first learned about pizza.

We'd only known junk-food like Fish 'n Chips, Steak & Kidney Pies and Bangers and Mash up till then.

Kradan

Kradan

It was just so cool to come home after school and there would always be an TMNT episode to watch. Great times, great times

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed