Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 02, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Author
Predator: If It Bleeds - New Predator Anthology (Read 121,747 times)

BryanThomasS

BryanThomasS

Any of you who wish can reach them via the contact link at www.titanbooks.com. I encourage you to do so.  https://titanbooks.com/contact/form/

Stitch

Quote from: BryanThomasS on Oct 03, 2018, 04:19:23 AM
Any of you who wish can reach them via the contact link at www.titanbooks.com. I encourage you to do so.  https://titanbooks.com/contact/form/
Email sent!

The Old One

The Old One

The fate of Predator novels.

Email, people.

Stitch

So I said I was a fan of the recent predator literature and asked when the next novel/anthology was coming out. Here was my response:

QuoteThank you for your email. I'm so pleased to hear you've been enjoying our books! Please do keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any updates regarding Predator fiction.

huntin8-t0n

I will mail them! I will do so every day if that has to be done so wonders like 'If it bleed' can be published.

I remember reading avp and predator novels when I was a kid, and this anthology flew me back to that age. It was so good.

Okay, I'll stop now  ;D But I'll send a mail.

And @ BryanThomasS: just such a great work, keep it going!

Trevelyan

BryanThomasS

Thanks all. Once will be enough for now. Every day might get them irritated.

Will be talking to Saffel next week, as another project is due in. Hopefully, we can discuss.

Frosty Venom

I contacted them asking about a possible AVP anthology and they just put me onto the AVP omnibus and The Rage War :|
I've already read these, this was not my inquiry...

Corporal Hicks

Also sent them an email via that form. I hope the expanded universe doesn't slow down - it's always had a slower output compared to Alien but the recent stuff has been great and I'd hate to see it stop.

Wysps

Sent them one as well  :)

Xenomrph

Just sent a message!

HybridNewborn

Thanks for the link! Will be sending of an email as well!

Xenomrph

Quote from: Stitch on Oct 03, 2018, 06:46:37 PM
So I said I was a fan of the recent predator literature and asked when the next novel/anthology was coming out. Here was my response:

QuoteThank you for your email. I'm so pleased to hear you've been enjoying our books! Please do keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any updates regarding Predator fiction.
I got the same response, verbatim.

It's a little discouraging when they're sending out form-letter responses, it gives the impression that they're not actually reading our messages.

BryanThomasS

The Old One

The Old One

Hobbit Wolf- from MonsterArts!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed