Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Jul 17, 2013, 08:17:50 PM

Author
Stasis Interrupted DLC Announced (Read 24,417 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: GearboxStasis Interrupted, an all-new campaign add-on for Aliens: Colonial Marines, is headed to PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360 next week!

The final piece of Aliens: Colonial Marines DLC, Stasis Interrupted, tells the story of what happened to Hicks between Aliens and Alien 3 through the eyes of three different characters. The story begins as Lisbeth Hutchins and other passengers onboard the spaceship Legato wake unexpectedly from hypersleep and must figure out why their vessel has been diverted to intercept the Sulaco leaving LV-426's orbit. Fight your way through the alien-infested spaceship, find out what Michael Weyland is after, and discover what truly happened to Hicks!

Packing new Achievements and Trophies, Stasis Interrupted will be rolling out on all platforms beginning July 23th (July 24th for PlayStation 3 players in Europe) and will be available individually or as part of the Aliens: Colonial Marines Season Pass, a bundle that includes access to the previously released Bug Hunt mode, Reconnaissance Pack and Movie Map Pack.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showpost.php?p=4363533&postcount=1

newbeing

newbeing

"Michael Weyland"...ugh still annoys the piss out of me.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Maybe it will be fun...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I CALLED THIS, MONTHS AGO.

Months, Gearbox!

Mooooooonthsssss... >:D

Lie

Lie

Some shitty Call of Duty: Aliens level where you fight of PMC's in recycled maps, yea can't wait.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

"That's a longer story, ten more dollars and I'll tell it to you."

Yeahhh, I'll YouTube it, thanks.

f**ks.

Hudson

Hudson

I bought the season pass for this game, and haven't even played it since before the first DLC was released.  :(

That's how much I love the game...

The Runner

The Runner

PITCHFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

*goes into nuclear meltdown*

Put a bullet in those bastards!

Jarac

Jarac

Aren't y'all glad YouTube exists? Gearbox still ain't getting more of my money.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Should give it away free as an apology.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm calling it now: this will redeem the entire game. 

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

This hour long DLC will probably be better than the whole campaign storywise.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 17, 2013, 09:39:20 PM
"That's a longer story, ten more dollars and I'll tell it to you."

Yeahhh, I'll YouTube it, thanks.

f**ks.

Please tell your friend to do another let's play, and please be a part of it. PLEASE!

Jarac

Jarac

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jul 17, 2013, 10:59:35 PM
I'm calling it now: this will redeem the entire game.

I honestly doubt that. Not trying to be snarky, but I really doubt it. They didn't give a damn about the main story. Why would they give a damn now? Just saying, in order to "fix" that... *ahem* "story", you have to redo the entire thing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed