Thor: The Dark World (2013)

Started by Shasvre, Apr 20, 2011, 05:16:05 PM

Author
Thor: The Dark World (2013) (Read 196,946 times)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 13, 2012, 03:11:16 AM
True enough. I just love how each and every one is so different that it feels all the more special when it builds up to something like The Avengers. Seeing those Iron Man suits on the set of IM3, and then looking at this epic, outworldly battle...its actually really amazing that Marvel was able to pull all of this off.

I've been agreeing with you a lot lately...say something stupid so we can argue.

But yeah...even after the first Thor came out, I thought it would be a bit much to merge these worlds...I didn't doubt it, but just...surprised at how easy it seemed.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Ruadh on Sep 13, 2012, 03:07:08 AMWhy bother picking a favorite?!

I don't think it's as much picking favorites as some characters simply becoming favorites for one reason or another. I mean, I like all of the Marvel characters so far, but I think we all have one or two that's more interesting to us. For me, that would be Thor.

First Blood

First Blood

Captain America for me. :)

Ruadh

Ruadh

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 13, 2012, 06:10:37 PM
Quote from: Ruadh on Sep 13, 2012, 03:07:08 AMWhy bother picking a favorite?!

I don't think it's as much picking favorites as some characters simply becoming favorites for one reason or another. I mean, I like all of the Marvel characters so far, but I think we all have one or two that's more interesting to us. For me, that would be Thor.

Well, mine is still Iron Man, but I find myself excited about each film equally.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Sleeveless is #1 for me, followed by The Dark World suit. But I'm not sure about that "crotch guard" or whatever it's called. It kinda looks like he just forgot to tuck in his shirt. But it does give it a bit sleeker look.

Ruadh

Ruadh

Well...codpiece if you wanna get technical, but I prefer junk protector.

The one that's missing from that lineup is the caped/sleeveless look when you first see him in Avengers. It's pretty much the same as the end battle version, just without sleeves.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Makes you wonder how many outfits he store in that hammer. :laugh:

ace3g

ace3g

His cape is more exposed around the shoulders in Dark World than previous movies

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I didn't like sleeveless Thor. The Avengers final battle suit is my fave, this new outfit looks plain and simple, which I like.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 13, 2012, 07:05:10 PM
Makes you wonder how many outfits he store in that hammer. :laugh:

Odin may have jumped the gun a bit casting him out like that, but at least he was decent enough to pack all those warm outfits for him in case it took until winter for him to redeem himself.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 13, 2012, 06:55:53 PM

Sleeveless is #1 for me, followed by The Dark World suit. But I'm not sure about that "crotch guard" or whatever it's called. It kinda looks like he just forgot to tuck in his shirt. But it does give it a bit sleeker look.

Sleeveless without cape. So the second picture, which is the same look he had in The Ultimates.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 13, 2012, 07:12:01 PMSleeveless without cape. So the second picture, which is the same look he had in The Ultimates.

They had some concept art that looked pretty much like an exact copy of the Ultimates suit. And it looked good. 8)

But I actully think I prefer sleeveless with the cape.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/09/13/thor-2-rumour-is-a-major-character-going-to-be-killed-off/

First Blood

First Blood

I hope it's not Sif. :'(

But I'll take a guess and say one of the Warriors Three.

Shasvre

Shasvre

They revealed who it is in the link. If the rumor is true, that is.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed