Just Talk. Part 1

Started by Anonymous684, Nov 10, 2007, 07:53:28 AM

Author
Just Talk. Part 1 (Read 1,944,710 times)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

Well I'm doing alright you know can't complain, still I could use a day off.
Hoping my friends and family come through with those 15 some D.V.D.s I want for Christmas.

I wonder if the world will "end" in 2012 or not, I actually don't care really, I just hope it's quick.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

i hope its a alien invasion something like mars attacks lol
then i can freak out and do what i want and actualy destroy stuff

vegadivine

vegadivine

If I could do what I want... oh boy, killing spree anyone?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: vegadivine on Dec 13, 2007, 12:43:48 AM
If I could do what I want... oh boy, killing spree anyone?
right here

vegadivine

vegadivine

Woo hoo! That's two, any more? Oh, Oh! I call the claymore!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: vegadivine on Dec 13, 2007, 12:47:14 AM
Woo hoo! That's two, any more? Oh, Oh! I call the claymore!
I will just go Texes Chainsaw Massacre on someone.....

vegadivine

vegadivine

I prefer Joker over other villains. Though, Leather's been a favorite of mine for some time.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm not going to be here for the next few days because i'm very busy latley and AVPR is coming soon. I don't want to be ruin by the spoilers.

See you guys after Chirstmas  8)!

P.S I will try to get some pics of the wolf toy as soon as possibe, rigth now i'm broke and need some money to buy a Digital camera.

Also please stop sending me pontless meassges about it as well because it really anoying and it floods my e-mail box.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

hey guys! ummm what I miss ;D

Interfa

Interfa

Quotehey guys! ummm what I miss
A lot of interesting things! ;D

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

meh someone sum it up I know someone is talking about joker thats all I can see I hate reading a bunch of posts to find out where everyones at :D

thepouncer

thepouncer

im going pot holing  in croatia ,any1 wanna come i no sum1 that can give us a lift

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

im goin fishin in a couple of days.... :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Chaim Witz on Dec 12, 2007, 01:40:34 PM

I wonder if the world will "end" in 2012 or not, I actually don't care really, I just hope it's quick.

No it not the end of the world, according to the Maya there will be a baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of the 13th 400 year period, but not the end of the world. This 2012 world ending is just BS just like the y2k.

http://elcalizazul.squarespace.com/the-blue-chalice-english/2005/12/30/get-ready-for-baktun-13.html

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Dec 24, 2007, 02:11:51 AM
Quote from: Chaim Witz on Dec 12, 2007, 01:40:34 PM

No it not the end of the world, according to the Maya there will be a baktun ending in 2012, a significant event being the end of the 13th 400 year period, but not the end of the world. This 2012 world ending is just BS just like the y2k.

http://elcalizazul.squarespace.com/the-blue-chalice-english/2005/12/30/get-ready-for-baktun-13.html

I reamber that I was running around my school screaming Y2K Y2K Y2K!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed