What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 585,702 times)

PredBabe

PredBabe

The fact that it's a 3-day weekend... We need more bank holidays.  :P

I'll settle for a 4/10 schedule if it means having an extra day to myself.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to Disneyland Paris with my lady and my family last week. I'm not really a ride person - I tried the Avengers one which left me a little bleh, then I went on the Spidey one which took me out for 15 mins or so. Then I ended the day on the Star Tours one which just destroyed me. I think I get really bad motion sickness on this simulators.

But I had a blast spending time with the family and the lady. She'd always wanted to go so I just instantly said yes when my folks asked. Got to see lots of characters. I was excited for Spidey and had some great photos with him! Need to get them off the photo website soon.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Got sloshed.

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

The doctor gave me Tramadol for my back pain and I am currently orbiting the sun

Also, met a wonderful young lady a few weeks back and we've arranged to go on a first date at the end of the month

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Congrats dude!

aliens13

aliens13

Finally it arrived  ;D I was wanting this figure since it was released, now I have it

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 18, 2024, 10:23:08 AMThe doctor gave me Tramadol for my back pain and I am currently orbiting the sun

Also, met a wonderful young lady a few weeks back and we've arranged to go on a first date at the end of the month
Congratulations 👏

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Mar 18, 2024, 10:23:08 AMThe doctor gave me Tramadol for my back pain and I am currently orbiting the sun

Careful with that stuff.  Tramadol addictions are terrible.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 19, 2024, 11:11:53 PM

Careful with that stuff.  Tramadol addictions are terrible.

Not my experience tbh, but listen to this man, he knows what's up.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Tramadol was never my poison, but I interacted with Tramadol addicts during my recovery and they seemed to have it worse than I did.  Which always struck me as odd since my doctor told me Tramadol was weaksauce and non-addictive.

aliens13

aliens13

Definitely the Alien Romulus trailer made my day a happy one  ;D

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 20, 2024, 08:04:08 PMDefinitely the Alien Romulus trailer made my day a happy one  ;D

Ditto, I'm in full hype mode!! 😂

aliens13

aliens13

Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Mar 20, 2024, 08:11:04 PM
Quote from: aliens13 on Mar 20, 2024, 08:04:08 PMDefinitely the Alien Romulus trailer made my day a happy one  ;D

Ditto, I'm in full hype mode!! 😂
Me too, I was in the work today thinking in the trailer all the time 😂

SM

SM

Cleaned out 17 years worth of Personal Messages.  17 years worth of Hicks telling me to pull my head in or proofread a video script, mixed with varying degrees of abuse for upsetting someone.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Pull your head in? ???

SM

SM

I think his exact words were "tone it down".

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed