Who here would like AvP2 to be available on Steam?

Started by TITANOSAUR, Jul 03, 2013, 05:08:49 AM

Author
Who here would like AvP2 to be available on Steam? (Read 1,324 times)

TITANOSAUR

I kinda noticed how dispite being made in 2001, AvP2 is still a fun game and still quite alive, sence Sierra and Monolith is gone, why not give the rights to the game to Steam to make available, form a new Multiplayer Master Server, and maybe update the graphics. yeah I know what some of you are probley gonna think, "well thats what AvP3 is." No its not. its an intirely diffrent animal all together. sure it has the Alien, Marine, and Predator. but the Multiplayer, while fun at first can get annoying with spammed 'E' kills, Kill Stealing, and the like. the singleplayer, while good, also has its issues. I think the only thing making it popular right now is the fact that Aliens: CM was complete crap. (and I hope the guy suing Sega and Gearbox does win)

So, anyways. if Steam made AvP2 available in their steam stores, would you get it for updated graphics engine and a new multiplayer server? or just to have it available on steam at all? Me I would think it be awesome!

ShadowPred

I myself would want it simply so I can actually experience the multi-player for this game. I know I missed out on a ton of fun since I liked what I was reading in every forum I encountered back when I was such an AvP fanboy for when the first film was coming out.

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 04, 2013, 02:39:07 AM
I myself would want it simply so I can actually experience the multi-player for this game. I know I missed out on a ton of fun since I liked what I was reading in every forum I encountered back when I was such an AvP fanboy for when the first film was coming out.

Yeah, the Multiplayer was awesome. Steam MUST get the game. hell I'll pay for it. and I doubt it'll cost much.

InfestedGoat

I've been trying to get AVP2 on steam for years. If it did happen I would be very happy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed