All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 341,741 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Aug 21, 2023, 07:22:59 PMWatching DS9 for the first time, watched TNG years ago, Garak might be my favourite character in all of Star Trek honestly.

Like... what a performance.

Garek is so fun. I just brought the audio novel of the book the actor wrote and am looking forward to digging into that. DS9 is just another great series, especially after they introduce the Dominion.

Wweyland

Wweyland

They really need to remaster DS9. Babylon 5 is already doing it, but Im not sure about the extent of that remastering.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Omg "The Visitor."

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 23, 2023, 04:50:22 PMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFLYF83QnE8

No mention of "Conspiracy" from season 1? That was the unusually dark and horrific episode I remember from TNG. That episode was actually a culmination of a loose plot threaded through the first season. Something sinister was trying to take over the Federation. Turns out it was a group of parastic aliens on the verge of taking over the Federation. The ending implied that the Federation will be facing future threats from that alien species, but TNG never followed up on that.

Although if I am not mistaken there was a DS9 novel where those evil parastic aliens turned out to be enemies of the Trills, symbiotic species that bond with a host, like Jadzia Dax.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Excellent! Very much looking forward to its return!

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed