AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3]

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2010, 12:53:34 PM

Author
AvP Demo On The Way [Updated #3] (Read 45,016 times)

Xhan

Xhan

Interesting. wonder if all the options will be present or it'll be a limited build...

dread7154

dread7154

But just think of how awesome it would be to have a demo an hour before the games released

SamQuest

SamQuest

I pre ordered the hunter edition and bought the ati 5850 cant wait to play this awesome game!!

WhatTheHellAreYou

Awwwh... I want to play this so bad, but I know my labtop can't handle it.   :-\  

Hicks

Hicks

>:D    God folks instead of worrying about whether or not your system can handle it and paying 200+ to upgrade just buy a xbox for 200 bucks. PC Gaming will be obsolete soon anyways. Hell the xbox is pretty much a pc to begin with.

Hicks

Hicks

oh and you dont really have to worry about whether or not the game will run, patches,etc.

PCFTW

PCFTW

@SamQuest
Did exactly the same thing   ;)  

ANT

ANT

@Pillola_AP - I came accross Sega on the official page for AVP saying that it will be... Available soon on Playstation®3 via Playstation® Network, Xbox®360 via Xbox Live and Games for Windows™ via STEAM. Cant wait !!!!!!

Lucef

Lucef

I can't wait :)  ROFLMAO at PC is pretty much obsolete.  That will never happen.  It is the ultimate platform!  ESPECIALLY for FPS

dread7154

dread7154

I agree PC fps gaming is best (opinion), but I can't keep forking out the money for upgrades. It's going to be weird playing avp on console though...

I hope that be a one mission single not like Battlefield Bad Company 2 only  multi   >:(  

PCFTW

PCFTW

I haven't upgraded for 3 or 4 years and my PC still runs games coming out these days fine, I just went and upgraded cause i wanna run AVP at the highest settings cause I'm a big fanboy. Plus with the exception of Halo3 & Gears i dislike console FPS, xbox is suited better for games like Devil May Cry 4 (masterpiece).

thetekken123

thetekken123

cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pillola_AP

@ANT | 31 Jan 2010 09:55

THANKS!!!!!

heady89

heady89

Really hope they release a demo on the PC, it's rare these days tbh..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed