Any ideas for an ending?

Started by The Facehugger's facehugger, Nov 20, 2007, 11:50:12 PM

Author
Any ideas for an ending? (Read 4,801 times)

Gates

Gates

I don't know what the ending will be, but I know one thing for sure...it will be SUPER cool...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Nov 25, 2007, 07:24:28 AM
I don't know what the ending will be, but I know one thing for sure...it will be SUPER cool...

Have you been drinking heavily or something..you seem to be making a shitload of sarcastic posts in all these threads lately. ;D

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 25, 2007, 07:26:40 AM
Have you been drinking heavily or something..you seem to be making a shitload of sarcastic posts in all these threads lately. ;D

Yes! I drank a big ass bottle of positive juice, because negativity is a no no...

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Gates on Nov 25, 2007, 07:28:17 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 25, 2007, 07:26:40 AM

Yes! I drank a big ass bottle of positive juice, because negativity is a no no...

okay, its clear your either high, drunk or making pretentious posts to satisy the moderators.  :D
I get it, you got threatened to be banned too, so you'll "redeem" yourself via "positive" posts. Okay, continue then.

Gates

Gates

Quote from: Ballzanya on Nov 25, 2007, 07:30:23 AM
[...] or making pretentious posts to satisy the moderators.  :D

;)

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 25, 2007, 04:56:29 AM
Followed by Ripley smacking Chet with a powerloader, "Get away from Wolf you bitch!"
No. that will be ME!
lol

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: Venom on Nov 25, 2007, 04:53:47 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 25, 2007, 04:51:30 AM
Maybe Wolf survive's his mission, and place's Chet's skull in his trophy room and it pans back and shows all his skulls.
That would be a good ending :)
I agree, for once I'd like the main Predator to live!

ashion

ashion

Wolf's not gonna survive cause he's one of the bad guys, yes he is the lesser of 2 evils but he's still a bad guy.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

I wanna Wolf to live. :)

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Quote from: ashion on Nov 25, 2007, 12:00:34 PM
Wolf's not gonna survive cause he's one of the bad guys, yes he is the lesser of 2 evils but he's still a bad guy.
Well, I aint gonna start arguing about this one yet again...
:P

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: The Facehugger's facehugger on Nov 20, 2007, 11:50:12 PM
Just making this topic in case any of you all want a guess at an ending. Here's an ending I would like:

The bomb hits Gunnison, and all is lost except for a few survivors, they never looked back. But in the ashes of whats left of Gunnison, metal is thrown around and something rises from the ashes.The Wolf survived the blast, stands up and picks up Chet's skull and makes a victory roar then falls to the ground."

That's not bad you know, I'd like to see an ending like that.

holdtheline

holdtheline

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Nov 25, 2007, 04:51:30 AM
Maybe Wolf survive's his mission, and place's Chet's skull in his trophy room and it pans back and shows all his skulls.

8)

vehtam

vehtam

as the plot is placed in present, ii can imagine my prefect ending.

aliens are wiped out, but, unfortunately, one remains and, nobody knows how, ends up in adi habitat! It first takes out alec and tom, then kills everyone in the building, only one anonymous hero, who used to work there as a janitor, stays alive. He picks up the weapon and shoots the xenomorph! But acid blood falls on all the computers, sketches and sculptures and everything related to adi alien/predator designs, destroying them forever.

and then building collapse.

that would be awesome.

superunknown

superunknown

Chet kills wolf, and the Aliens start spreading out of town just before the military drops the nuke and kills them all.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: superunknown on Nov 25, 2007, 07:50:56 PM
Chet kills wolf, and the Aliens start spreading out of town just before the military drops the nuke and kills them all.

They will be nuked,don't worry. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed