Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 649,997 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Sep 09, 2007, 04:27:59 AM
FACEBOX, did you make that diorama or buy. If it's bought, where did you buy it?

Sorry mate.
I made it myself.

Mr. Weyland

I would love to build something like that, I am good a building small scale things but I would have no place to put them  ???

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Simply amazing FACEBOX, I'm so jealous  ;D

Dude you have a talent.

How did you make the floor grids were they from another model or cut out of acrylic?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The floor is made of Under Gravel Filters, used in fish-tanks/aquariums.  ;)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

How in the name u make those dioramas?? ??? I'd love to put my McFarline toys in something like that ::) U make the walls out of metal or styrofome or something? If its a secret u dont have to tell.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: Private Hudson on Sep 14, 2007, 11:10:07 PM
How in the name u make those dioramas?? ??? I'd love to put my McFarline toys in something like that ::) U make the walls out of metal or styrofome or something? If its a secret u dont have to tell.

Easy:

http://www.freewebs.com/xeno-nator/myaliensdiorama.htm

Private Hudson

Thanks for the link!! ;D

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

No problem at all.

The site kinda needs an update.  :-[

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I've just (finally) finished up my last 2 personal projects.  These are oldies but goodies.

First is the Halcyon Alien and Egg.

Next is the AMT Alien.  I went with more movie suit accurate colors (I think) and no gloss for this one.

Let me know what you think.  Comments/critiques are always welcome.

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

Sweet, is the last 1 based on the first alien movie?

SiL

SiL

The first model is great, but the second is let down by a poor sculpt. The paint jobs on both are excellent, however. Good job indeed.

Destroyer

Destroyer

Here's my Predator Elder...

KARHAN

KARHAN

finally a pred^^  but it loooks badass, i love that elderpred desighn

Nightmare

Nightmare

wow, these customs are great!

keep hem coming!

i have made 3 lab sets myself, but they arent even near that!

i also have customized 2 toys (from national geographic) into marines, i can post later, but tehry arent half good then these are......

i use a harry potter toy (i think it was a teacher, its a dwarf guy) as a scientist, i think it kinda fits the set but its more for comedy than actually realistic...

i also have the alien in a sort of stais tube in the lab set, together with lots of big bugs in other places and stuff, maybe one of these days i trie to sculpt some facehuggers and have them in stasis in one of the sets to.

the soldiers are kinda big to the sets (cause sets were made for the dwarf scientist) but tehy look nice near the alien (which has a broken arm by the way)

ill take pics one of these days

EDIT:

i took some pics, im uploadin right now, theyr 35 pics so will take a while  :P

Sabres21768

Here's a small "update"...

I received my "Bug Hunt" kit in the mail a couple of days ago and I've gotten around to taking some good pics.  I know I posted this one earlier, but I thought you guys might enjoy some better shots of this beauty.  I know I do.   ;D

Can't thank Vindicator enough for this one.  Even my fiance' commented on how cool it looked.  8)

Check out that Pred face shot and how cool Vin's "eye" work is and that scar he added running through the "blinded" eye.  He also added the tusks under the Pred's lower jaw to give it a better "Elder" look.  He sculpt the mandible tusks himself as the one's it came with were pretty bad.  He added the wiring coming out of the wrist gaunlet.  He melted the Pred mask to give it a great "acid burned" look.  All the rings on the dread beads are his idea as well as the extra bead braid.  He had planned on making the red sash a much darker color.  But when I saw it in a progress shot he sent me, I LOVED the color he had on it already.  I think it gives the Pred a really great regal kind of "Elder" look.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed