AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2010, 09:47:31 AM

Author
AvP Released at Wal-Mart Early (Read 19,347 times)

Darkness

Darkness

While the official American release isn’t until Tuesday, it seems some retailers are selling the game early. The picture below is of the PC version and was taken at Wal-Mart yesterday. While people may get lucky and find it this early, you won’t be able to play multiplayer in the PC version until Tuesday due to the Steam activation.

Gearbox Dropped From Aliens Colonial Marines Lawsuit

In related news, you can find some new concept art and alternate cover art from the game in this thread. There’s another couple of reviews over on TechDigest (4/5) and SeraphicGaming (8.6/10). Sega also posted their Community Q&A they did a few days ago. There’s a lot of interesting questions on there. Thanks to Donald for the news.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Console versions as well?

x-M-x

x-M-x

(you won't be able to play multiplayer in the PC version until Tuesday due to the Steam activation.)

huh..?? yes you play through steam.. but im told if you buy the PC version from disc you can simply play online... no need for steam crap lol   :D     but the master server is not online yet.

Darkness

Darkness

Some retailers are selling console version as well.

And I'm fairly sure you need to activate it on Steam to play it regardless.

x-M-x

x-M-x

Really? Steam... had problems in the past with that why cant we just play it online just like AVP2?

Anyway its out in the UK aswell.

DJW2567

DJW2567

I have a good feeling that AVP will released early aswell i think monday feb 15th i hope

spychi

spychi

I have only one thing to say:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLni3wbndls

kroenen77

kroenen77

Ok,the normal version is out in some stores,but whats with the hunterversion?   :(  

thecool444

thecool444

This happens to almost every game. Whether it is leaked on the internet or not.

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

they took our jobs!!!   :o      :o  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

this so bullshit, us UK boys gatta sit here an watch tht clock run, and we dont even f**kin get the game till friday   >:(      >:(  

Nuke

Nuke

And I have to wait for the 19th???

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

kipper 83

kipper 83

huh?? i ordered hunters edition. 19th release date? not fair....hmv better deliver mine on 18th r 19th, cant wait anylonger. im goin cold turkey. or  coldxeno.

kaljo

kaljo

Now this is bull!!!

branson

branson

Hey guy's anyone based in the UK , reason I ask is because Play.com is selling AVP on PS3

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/8990028/Aliens-Vs-Predator/ProductReviews.html

Look at the link, its saying it's in stock and will be dispatched within 24hrs?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed