OK
10 (12.8%)
Poor
5 (6.4%)
shit smear
43 (55.1%)

Total Members Voted: 78

Author
Overall AvP Galaxy reaction to AvP: Requiem (Read 125,896 times)

DoomRulz

It did for me, only b/c I liked what little extra dialogue we got in the Unrated version.

Scree

I would absolutely love to see AVPR on Blue-ray, on a big HD plasma one day.  :)

BodySnatcher

BodySnatcher

Quote from: Scree on Oct 04, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
I would absolutely love to see AVPR on Blue-ray, on a big HD plasma one day.  :)

I have... It still sucks!

PHANTOM

Quote from: Scree on Oct 04, 2008, 03:42:09 PM

The dvd and blu-ray version of AVP-R both suck and are both needlessly dark. Don't waste your money son.

Now, if your looking for a real blu-ray experience on a giant plasma screen, go buy Iron Man on blu-ray. It will blow you away :o

Scree

f**k Iron Man! I wanna watch AVP-R.

;D

The Demon

I didn't really like Iron Man at all.

PHANTOM

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 04, 2008, 07:47:27 PM

I know tell me about it. Whats there to like about Iron Man? Amazing special effects, fantastic action scenes, killer cast, great script, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, one of best super hero films to ever come out...pffff nothing there to see ::)

Quote from: Scree on Oct 04, 2008, 07:01:45 PM
f**k Iron Man! I wanna watch AVP-R.

;D

No more crack for you son.

The Demon

Quote from: PHANTOM on Oct 04, 2008, 11:42:40 PM

I know tell me about it. Whats there to like about Iron Man? Amazing special effects, fantastic action scenes, killer cast, great script, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, one of best super hero films to ever come out...pffff nothing there to see ::)

Yeah, that cocky asshole people call an actor. Special effects... thats the reason why people go to see movies? you mean lack of action scenes? I was not impressed with the cast. Not only was it the movie I dislike, its just Iron Man in general. I thought it was a lame kiddy movie.

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 05, 2008, 12:16:35 AM

Yeah, that cocky asshole people call an actor. Special effects... thats the reason why people go to see movies? you mean lack of action scenes? I was not impressed with the cast. Not only was it the movie I dislike, its just Iron Man in general. I thought it was a lame kiddy movie.

A kiddy movie with torture scenes. Sure.

The Demon

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 05, 2008, 12:17:52 AM

A kiddy movie with torture scenes. Sure.

Yeah that was some raw stuff man. Wouldn't want any kids to see that stuff. Could give them nightmares.

Milan

What was your feeling about Iron man before the movie? Did you read the comics, thought that he was a cool character among superheros?

The Demon

Not really. Was better off before the movie. Has alot of Batman simularities which kinda bothered me.

Milan

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 05, 2008, 12:37:09 AM
Not really. Was better off before the movie. Has alot of Batman simularities which kinda bothered me.

Could you explain more about that, please?

The Demon

What do you mean? I never cared for it. When I heard about the movie being made, I wasn't interested either. First time I saw it I feel asleep. When I finally watched, still nothing.

DoomRulz

He wants to know how Iron Man is similar to Batman.

1) Bbth Bruce and Tony have a butler
2) they're both rich
3) they both own their own companies
4) they're both heroes
5) they're both extremely intelligent

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed