Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed

Started by ikarop, Jan 08, 2012, 12:56:40 AM

Author
Aliens Colonial Marines Collector's Edition Revealed (Read 40,262 times)

ikarop

Quote from: Stringer on Jan 08, 2012, 05:30:31 AM
Then why was it posted to begin in the first place ?

We report all the news. And this time we received a request from Sega to remove it.

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Jan 08, 2012, 06:12:35 AM
I just hope they release this version in Canada, F**k you Rebellion

That had nothing to do with Rebellion but the publisher. Studios usually don't handle that stuff.

predxeno

I hope the game doesn't have the XP problem AVP2010 had.

Moosh89

I don't care about the XP problem, but it better not have AvPs horrid matchmaking!

I only really like the patches, certificate, model and DLC, everything else is kinda lame, or "meh" haha

PsyKore

Not a bad CE, but Sega have proven they don't give two shits for gamers... This might be AvP2010 all over again. I'm sure Sega-scam-artists will also later release DLC map packs that should have been in the game to begin with, and I'm also fearing there won't be tools released. I'll be way more impressed if I see a change of trend from them with this game.

locusta

Somebody.....picture....please

FUBAR1945

saved as well !

Thank you dude !

Pls be out in March Pls be out in March Pls be out in March Pls be out in March

Nightlord

Hot damn that's one nice CE definitely getting this.

Berserker Pred

This looks amazing! Definitely getting this! The model looks amazing and the case looks awesome! I think well have wait and see what they do with the multiplayer weapons because it would be horrible if you have to unlock all those other guns.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

...I should get an xBox just for this.

originaldrdoom

I realize SEGA asked the Admin to remove the link and all..but, can I or another member post a pic of the CE?

predxeno

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 08, 2012, 05:17:07 AM
Must mean they're announcing it soon then I would think.

That's what I'm thinking as well; I just can't wait for the actual announcement; I'm more looking forward to what GameStop has as exclusive pre-order content (probably just skins like in AVP, but still...)

corporal dwayne hicks

Quote from: Guts on Jan 08, 2012, 01:36:14 AM
Unlock the flame thrower? Smart gun and Pulse rifle in multiplayer? wtf? Aren't those supposed to be basic marine weapons? Why do i have to buy DLC to unlock them in-game?
its not the actual pulse rifle and stuff its upgraded versions

Moosh89

Oh yes, I forgot to ask... PvtDuke mentioned something about Canada... Were we left out of the CE for AvP or something? I wasn't interested in AvP when it released haha!

Anyway, I plan on getting the Collectors Edition, whatever it may be... Still miffed about not getting that sweet Alien Egg with my Anthology... That would look cool in my room!!! I'm off to go scour ebay for one haha

ikarop

Quote from: originaldrdoom on Jan 08, 2012, 03:41:00 PM
I realize SEGA asked the Admin to remove the link and all..but, can I or another member post a pic of the CE?

Once it's OK to post that image I'll let you know. Please if you share it with another member do it privately for now.

WinterActual

I hope they will release it for PC too. Otherwise I'll have to buy the console CE, and trade it with someone for the PC version of the game, keeping the CE stuff  :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed