Your favourite Working Joe lines

Started by Salt The Fries, Oct 19, 2014, 10:37:22 PM

Author
Your favourite Working Joe lines (Read 9,649 times)

Salt The Fries

Seegson androids, the Working Joes are pure comedy gold. Of course they are creepy as hell, no denying that, but I just love their lines, especially when they encounter Alien, they go like "what are you?" or "unidentified species". I also love "synthetic's day is never finished" or "I'm not going anywhere, you might as well show yourself" or "returning to assigned tasks" or "I will get to the bottom of all of this". There are many, many others, and they really have a huge repertoire of reactions - in fact I haven't heard all of them as I've seen some of the lines I've never come across on SEGA forums.

N7_Spectre

"Tut tut" and "You're becoming hysterical" are my favourite lines.

saintssinphony

I think the creepiest is when it shushes you and puts its finger to its mouth then stomps your head in.  That has only happened a couple times.  I think they only do that when they actually kill you.

PsyKore

PsyKore

"Why don't you ask me about Sevastopol's safety procedures?" It's not really funny, but it's when they say stuff like that at inopportune times that makes it funny, like when you're trying to hide from the Alien.

Hudson

Hudson

"There you are" when one of them wakes up on the floor and grabs you.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't think they ever said enough stuff. The one that kept coming up for me was "Do you ever get the feeling there's somebody behind you... watching you...?" every time I sneaked behind them.

Corporal Hicks

Haha. I have never ever heard that one. xD

tavianini19

tavianini19

They're pretty funny.
I like When you hide in a vent and they say "I'm not going to follow you, please come out of there."

Salt The Fries

Quote from: tavianini19 on Oct 20, 2014, 05:45:39 PM
They're pretty funny.
I like When you hide in a vent and they say "I'm not going to follow you, please come out of there."
Haha, yes, that's a good one!

Space Sweeper

"Forget it! I'll find my own way in..."

"I wouldn't advise it."

PRI. HUDSON

What does tut tut mean? It's so creepy when he says it.

Razz

Razz

"I'm going to catch you"

Simple yet so creepy.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Oct 22, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

It's a British thing. It's like...a noise of disappointment.

PsyKore

PsyKore

"We're going to have to have a talk about safety."

Hudson

Hudson

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2014, 07:12:36 AM
Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Oct 22, 2014, 02:03:15 AM

It's a British thing. It's like...a noise of disappointment.

Which is the funniest thing about the Joes. Their attitude is mostly that of disappointment when they're after you. As if they're personally hurt that you're breaking the rules sometimes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed