Character Descriptions

Started by ikarop, Dec 04, 2012, 08:30:23 PM

Author
Character Descriptions (Read 38,026 times)

Sinncrow

Sinncrow

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 07, 2012, 11:10:32 PM
reminds me of Oscar Moralis

Spoiler

not an original character for me really...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him. I even jokingly said "Where is his Velociraptor skull tattoo he got after Isla Nublar" :P

SM

SM

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 08, 2012, 06:38:19 AM
Are they spoiling us the story? What the hell? First combat mission on Sulaco - Sulaco is still somewhere in the open space. So we board Sulaco in the game, something happens and ONeil gets out as sole survivor... Thanks for the spoil GBX.

srsly?

You think they're talking about the game??

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: Sinncrow on Dec 08, 2012, 07:20:21 AM
Quote from: szkoki on Dec 07, 2012, 11:10:32 PM
reminds me of Oscar Moralis

Spoiler

not an original character for me really...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw him. I even jokingly said "Where is his Velociraptor skull tattoo he got after Isla Nublar" :P

Duh....it's obvious that Oscar is O'Neal's great grandfather. Wait, that means that Jurassic Park is in the Alien universe!!!!! And that means that there will be an obvious connection between Ingen and Weyland Yutani!!!!!!! Dun dun duhhhhhhhh

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: SM on Dec 08, 2012, 09:38:16 AM

You think they're talking about the game??
There's only 1 ship named Sulaco. If O'Neil was on mission on some ship named Sulaco then its 100% sure that this is our Sulaco.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 08, 2012, 06:38:19 AM
Are they spoiling us the story? What the hell? First combat mission on Sulaco - Sulaco is still somewhere in the open space. So we board Sulaco in the game, something happens and ONeil gets out as sole survivor... Thanks for the spoil GBX.

maybe its a earlier previous mission

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

All that talk about Bella and no one mentioned how different her profile pose is from the others? Y'know, almost like it's poised to show off some assets.

Hybrid King

Hybrid King

Cruz trained on Mars. That's some consistency with Prometheus right there.

The Runner

The Runner

Quote from: Hybrid King on Dec 08, 2012, 04:35:37 PM
Cruz trained on Mars. That's some consistency with Prometheus right there.

How so?

chupacabras acheronsis

the technical manual mentions the Sulaco having a reputation as the most unlucky Conestoga ship in the fleet, being involved in docking accidents, fires, attacks and a record number of friendly fire incidents.

Moosh89

Moosh89

In O'Neal's profile its says that the Sulaco took heavy fire and he was the sole survivor... Unless the Xenomorphs have learned how to man guns, I don't think they mean events after Aliens/3. They obviously mean prior to Aliens.

Prime113

Prime113

Jesus, all these late 20's early 30's Privates. They must not be that good if they aren't even Corporals yet.  :laugh:

Remonster

Remonster

Can't have a female in a video game without showing a little skin. No surprises here.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Old ass Privates.  In the Army unless you f**kup your automatically promoted up to E-4 after a couple of years.  Times could change in the future I guess.  They could go to that old SP1-SP4 bullshit they used to have in the day, or something like it.  Of course I've known many people to drop rank for shit too. 

chupacabras acheronsis

considering the setting they could still be privates if they were serving to avoid jailtime, but these descriptions...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Moosh89 on Dec 08, 2012, 07:52:14 PM
In O'Neal's profile its says that the Sulaco took heavy fire and he was the sole survivor... Unless the Xenomorphs have learned how to man guns, I don't think they mean events after Aliens/3. They obviously mean prior to Aliens.
Why not after Aliens 3? O'Neil's squad board on Sulaco, then the WY mercs shows up - open fire.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed