Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 955,531 times)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Yeah, opinions will always vary on video games. . . I look forward to that.  Hopefully they put it out on PS3 too.

fluxcap

fluxcap

just rented Kane & Lynch and its not as bad as most of the reviews are making it out to be. The only negative things I could gather from my 3 hours I put into the game is that the A.I. is dumb as hell, all but two guns have the ability to accurately tag someone at range (the distance 60% of the combat takes place) and for me the sensitivity controls needed tons of tweaking cause the defaults are extremely low which I found unplayable. Also I think I just finished 70% of the game after investing only 3 hours, glad its a rental. Basically if you like Michal Mann's Heat, you'll love the tone and atmosphere of this game cause its heavily influenced by it.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Mass Effect.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

GRAW 2 PC : Played the demo and so far I kind of like it, I think I'm going to buy it today :)

Huol

Huol

I need 4 more stars on super mario galaxy.

But i still need over 50 to unlock luigi...  :-\

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You remember Super Mario World for SuperNES?

Niiiiiiice 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, i just download it on my Virtual Console last night.

Huol

Huol

Oh my god a link to the past!!!
I used to have that for the snes!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

COD4/Lego Star Wars Complete Saga.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

STILL MASS EFFECT!!!!!!!!!!1

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm at the final boss on The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. I love that game so much, i play it non stop last night. I play it a lot because i haven't play it in ages. Once i get more wii points will download Super Mario 64. Oh man i miss that game so much!

Danger Close

Danger Close

Halo 3

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: PHANTOM on Dec 07, 2007, 01:27:07 AM
You remember Super Mario World for SuperNES?

Niiiiiiice 8)

Yep sure do!

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Quake 4

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Dec 07, 2007, 07:14:38 PM
COD4/Lego Star Wars Complete Saga.

Lego Star Wars?  Is that any good?  I've never played it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed